Sapphire has just announced the release of it’s new NITRO+ Radeon RX 590 Special edition graphics card which features a factory overclocked GPU and 8GB of GDDR5 memory. A few details including images of the GPU were discovered last week, however now we’ve got official details and specifications.
The GPU features a dual fan “Dual-X” GPU cooler which is designed to deliver efficient cooling at a near-silent operation.
The Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 590 comes overclocked from the factory at a 1560 MHz and contains 2304 stream processors. On the memory side of things, the graphics card features 8GB of onboard GDDR5 memory running at 2100MHz.
Included with the GPU purchase, Sapphire has included quite a bundle of games. These include:
- Resident Evil™ 2
- Devil May Cry™ 5
- Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2
Features and Specifications of the Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 590 Special Edition
- GPU: 2304 stream Processors 12 nm4th generation Graphics Core Next (GCN)Up to 1560 MHz Engine Boost Clock
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0
- Memory: 256 bit Memory BusGDDR5 Memory Type2100 MHz Memory Clock8192 MB Size
- Displays: Maximum 5 Outputs
- Output: 1x DL-DVI-D2x HDMI 2.0b2x DisplayPort 1.4
- API: OpenGL® 4.5OpenCL 2.0DirectX® 12Shader Model 5.0
- Feature: AMD CrossFire (bridgeless) – up to 2 GPUsRadeon FreeSync 2 TechnologyAMD EyefinityQuad HD Display (4K*2K Support)Dual BIOSAMD Liquid VR TechnologyAMD Xconnect readyDirectX™ 12 OptimizedRadeon VR ready
- PremiumHDR ReadyFrame Rate Target ControlNITRO Fan CheckNITRO Quick Connect systemNITRO Glow RGB LEDNITRO Free FlowDual-X CoolingNITRO BoostIntelligent Fan Control IIIBlack Diamond Choke 4Fuse protectionPrecision fan controlRobust VRM CoolingRadeon ChillRadeon Relive
- Cooling: Dual-X fansTwo ball bearing
- Form Factor: 2.2 Slots Occupied260 X 135 X 43 Dimension /mm
- Power Consumption: <250W
- OS: Windows 10Windows 7
- System Requirement: 500 Watt Power Supply (Suggestion)1 x 8-pin + 1 x 6-pin (optional) AUX Power ConnectorBlue-ray™ / HD DVD playback requires Blu-ray / HD DVD drive. PCI Express® 2.0 or higher version based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard in order for the card to be compatible with.
More details can be found over at Sapphire’s product page for the NITRO+ RX 590 Special Edition.