The new Bitspower Lotan waterblock for the Nvidia RTX 2080 and 2080 Ti graphics cards was just released today. The new block is designed for extreme overclockers and high end system builders in mind for custom liquid cooling setups.
The new Lotan waterblock features a thick copper base plated in nickel and chromium which gives the block a nice sleek finish and helps reduce corrosion over time. The top half is a transparent acrylic for a crystal clear look. When it comes to cooling performance, the new block utilizes extremely slim cooling fins over the GPU which measure in at only 0.5mm thick. These thin fins greatly increase surface area translating to outstanding cooling performance.
RGB lighting has also been incorporated into the block’s crystal clear acrylic portion. The lighting effects can be managed by popular motherboard control software such as ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Lighting, Gigabyte RGB Fustion, and ASRock Polychrome.
More information regarding compatibility can be found over at the Bitspower store for the product.
Bitspower Lotan Waterblock Features & Specs
- Acrylic top cover and transparent inner layer for a crystal clear look.
- Base layer made of copper, electroplated with nickel and chromium for high durability.
- 0.5 mm fins over GPU provide high efficiency heat dissipation.
- Water channels designed to reduce air bubbles and eliminate them quickly.
- Easily replaceable LED strip.
- Top layer and inner layer can be made compatible with different graphic cards by replacing the base layer only.
- RoHS compliant.
- Thread : G1/4″ x 4
- LED Color : Digital RGB
- LED Strip Management By Bitspower Digital RGB And Certified By ASUS AURA Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, And ASRock Polychrome.
- 1set of BP-FT2080RD
- 1set of Thermal PAD
- 1set of Mounting Screws/Accessories
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founder Edition
- GeForce RTX 2080 Founder Edition