Corsair has just released a brand new fully pre-built Micro-ATX gaming PC, the Vengeance 5180 which comes packed with pretty impressive hardware. The most noteworthy is probably the use of a single MSI GeForce RTX 2080 graphics card and an Intel Core i7 8700 processor. The B360 Micro-ATX motherboard ties it all together. This pre-built system is targeted at PC gamers who prefer not to put together their own hardware and enjoy the piece of mind knowing that the unit will work and is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Externally, the case looks good with RGB LEDs throughout. The front of the case features two RGB fans to provide cooling for most of the system. The processor is cooled by a corsair AIO liquid cooler sporting RGB fans on the 240mm radiator on the top of the case and RGB lighting on pump. 16GB of Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4-2666 memory is also included and adds to the RGB scene inside. All of the Vengeance 5180’s RGB lighting can be controlled by a Lightning Node Pro RGB-controller
Storage is provided by a single 480GB Corsair Force MP300 M.2 SSD, and a 2TB HDD. In addition to the tower itself, the gaming PC comes with a Corsair mouse and keyboard. A monitor is not included and will need to be purchased separately.
Specifications of the Corsair Vengeance 5180 Gaming PC
- Warranty: 2 years
- Dimensions: 398mm (L) x 276mm (W) x 351mm (H)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-8700
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
- DRAM: 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4-2666
- Storage: 480GB CORSAIR FORCE MP300 NVMe M.2 SSD, 2TB HDD
- Motherboard: B360 Micro-ATX
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Advance 64-bit
- Power Supply: CORSAIR CX750 750W 80 PLUS Bronze
- External Connections: Front I/O panel includes 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, Headphone, Microphone
More information can be found on Corsair’s product page.