ASRock has just announced the release of its brand new barebones computer chassis the Z390 DeskMini GTX. This case/motherboard combo packs a ton of features in a very small package. As the name implies, the the included features the latest Intel Z390 chipset which supports the latest 9th Generation processors.
Asside from 8-core LGA1151 processor support, the motherboard can handle up to 32GB of DDR4 4000MHz memory. The processor is powered by a 5+1 CPU VRM. According to ASRock, the Z390 DeskMini GTX fully supports overclocking, but with the limited VRM and compact size, overclocking potential might be limited.
Additional features for the new DeskMini GTX includes USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C and Type-A interface, delivering up to 10Gbps transfer rate. The built-in addressable RGB header allows connecting the LED strips to create unique lighting effects and enables users to synchronize the RGB LED devices with ASRock Polychrome RGB software.
The chassis supports up to 5 storage devices with 3 Ultra M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 slots and 2 SATA 6Gb in this 5.7” x 7.4” micro STX motherboard.
Features of the ASRock Z390 DeskMini GTX
- Supports Intel® 9th / 8th Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® CPU, up to 95W
- Discrete MXM slot with Type A/B/B+, up to GeForce GTX1080
- Dual DDR4 SO-DIMMs, up to 32GB, supports DDR4 4000+ (OC)
- POLYCHROME Addressable RGB
- [email protected] video outputs: HDMI, DisplayPort, mini DisplayPort
- 3 x Ultra M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 Slots
- Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology
- USB 3.1 Gen2 type-C port
- Brand new Micro STX platform
- 2.7 Liter tiny size
More information can be found on ASRock’s product page.