ASUS has just announced the release of it’s latest motherboard built on the Intel B365 Chipset, the ROG Strix B365-G Gaming motherboard in response to popular demand of the B360 Express lineup of gaming motherboards. As the motherboard falls under The ASUS ROG (Republic of Gamers) motherboard lineup of motherboards, you can bet this board comes packed with plenty of features custom PC builders and gamers require today. The Bxxx series of motherboards, which this particular board falls under, are targeted towards budget conscious gamers who don’t require a ton of overclocking options.
At a glance, the new board boasts a healthy amount of features including support all 8th and 9th Gen Core series processors (Coffee Lake) right out of the box. The LGA1511 socket is fueled by an 8-pin EPS CPU power plug which feeds a modest 7+2 phase VRM. Total memory support is listed at 64GB of DDR4 (16x4GB). The board also features metal reinforced PCI-E slots, 2x M.2 slots and six SATA 6Gbps ports. Audio is provided by a Realtek ALC1220A CODEC using dual OPAMPs and EMI shielding.
RGB lighting is also supported by way of two 3-pin addressable RGB ports, and a single 4-pin analog RGB port. The board was just announced, however does not appear to be available as of yet. MSRP for the new motherboard is $89.99 USD. More information on the new motherboard can be found over at ASUS’s product page.
ASUS ROG Strix B365-G Gaming Motherboard Specs
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 9th/8th Gen Intel® Core desktop processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including RGB strips.
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors, HDMI and DVI.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer and lag-free online play.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
- Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.