NVIDIA has just released the latest GeForce Game Ready driver 411.63 WHQL for Windows 10 and Windows 7 systems. The new driver has optimizations for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Forza Horizon 4, and FIFA 19. This NVIDIA driver also add support for GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards.
Fixed Issues in this Game Ready Driver Release
- Using power monitoring in GPU monitor tools causes micro stutter. [2110289/2049879]
- Monster Hunter World: Low frame rate in the game. 
- Tom Clancy’s The Division: Graphics corruption occurs when using NVIDIAGameworks settings. 
- Call of duty WW II – 1×3 Surround: The center Surround display renders blackscreen.
- Planetside 2 [G-SYNC]: G-SYNC does not work with the game.
- ARCHICAD [OpenGL]: The OpenGL driver crashes the application.
- GeForce GTX 1080Ti: Random DPC watchdog violation error when using multipleGPUs on motherboards with PLX chips.
- YouTube – [Mosaic with Sync]: Secondary GPU doesn’t render video content on full-screen YouTube video.
The driver can be downloaded directly from NVIDIA’s website here: