According to the changelog of the latest release of HWiNFO, support for AMD Matisse and Nvidia Turing was added. New newest version, v5.88 also provides several bug fixes over the previous version. AMD Matisse, also known as the AMD Ryzen 3000-series processors are rumored to be fabricated by TSMC on a 7 nm process.
The new HWiNFO update also provides support for NVIDIA TU102 (RTX 2080 Ti) and TU104 (RTX 2080). Both new cards from Nvidia which are currently on pre-order.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7B10.
- Fixed NXZT Kraken X52/X62 support on some systems.
- Disabled ASUS WMI support on current BIOSes due to a faulty BIOS implementation.
- Added NVIDIA TU102 and TU104.
- Fixed stopping of fan on Corsair RMi PSUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS STRIX B450-F and STRIX B450-I.
- Added NVIDIA Quadro P3200 and P4200.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X470 and B450 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MEG X399 and MEG/MPG Z390 mainboards.
- Added NVIDIA Turing branding.
- Added support of Intel Amber Lake.
- Added preliminary support of AMD Matisse.
The latest version of HWiNFO can be downloaded from their website here.