Gigabyte has just added a new edition to its long list of Intel Z390 lineup of motherboards, the Z390 DESIGNARE for the latest Intel 9000-series processors. The DESIGNARE features modern features content creators demand such as fast interface connectivity. The motherboard comes standard with USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 3, and USB 3.1 Gen2 which can deliver up to 40GB/s data speeds.
“Today’s content creators are seeking faster and more efficient performance from their PCs. GIGABYTE created the DESIGNARE series a few years back to fulfill these user demands,” stated Jackson Hsu, Deputy Director of the GIGABYTE Channel Solutions Product Development Division. “Z390 DESIGNARE is the newest addition to this constantly evolving content creation focused series and is loaded with features that enable content creators to express their artistic creativity through their PCs with excellent performance and efficiency.”
The latest Intel 9-series processors such as the Intel Core i9 9900K processor is fully supported by the new Gigabyte motherboard. Power to the CPU is provided by a robust 12+1 PWM circuit to provide clean and stable power to the CPU even under high loads. DDR4-4266 (OC) memory is also fully supported as well as 2x high speed PCIe for dual graphics cards, NVM2, and two onboard M.2 slots for solid state drives.
Build quality is a top priority on the Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard. The CPU PWM area features 200% more integrated copper than traditional motherboards. The 12+1 VRM for the CPU is cooled via direct touch heat pipes rather than standard aluminum coolers.
RGB lighting is also integrated into the Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard and can be controlled using Gigabyte’s RGB fusion software.
Features of the Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE Motherboard:
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with DrMOS
- Advanced Thermal Design with Direct Touch Heatpipe
- Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 – The USB-C that Does it All
- CPU attached PCIe 3.0 x4/x4 NVMe RAID
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface with Thermal Guards
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed
- Onboard Intel CNVi 160MHz 802.11ac 2×2 WIFI
- Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™ Header
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear)/ 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with WIMA Audio Capacitors
- USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Support RGB Lighting Effect in Full Colors
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
For more information, visit Gigabyte’s product page: Gigabyte Z390 Designare