NVIDIA has just released the latest GeForce Game Ready driver 416.34 WHQL for Windows 10 and Windows 7 systems. Provides the optimal gaming experience for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, SOULCALIBUR VI, and GRIP. This NVIDIA driver also add support for GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards.
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 411.63: The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
Release 415 Graphics Drivers for Windows, Version 416.34
New Features for 416.34 WHQL Driver
Added support for Windows 10 October 2018 Update (Redstone 5)
NVIDIA Control Panel (3D Settings)
- Added clarification that the Triple Buffering setting is intended for OpenGL only.
- Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Basingstoke – AFR profile added
- Battlefield V – AFR re-enabled
- Divinity: Original Sin II – AFR profile added
- Immortal: Unchained – AFR profile added
- Jurassic World Evolution – AFR profile added
- Phoenix Point – AFR profile added
- Seven: The Days Long Gone – AFR profile added; 3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Elder Scrolls: Online – Good
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey – Not recommended
The driver can be downloaded directly from NVIDIA’s website here: