NVIDIA has just released the latest GeForce Game Ready driver 416.34 WHQL for Windows 10 and Windows 7 systems. Provides the optimal gaming experience for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, SOULCALIBUR VI, and GRIP. This NVIDIA driver also add support for GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards.
New Features for 416.34 WHQL Driver
- Added clarification that the Triple Buffering setting is intended for OpenGL only.
- Application SLI Profiles
- Basingstoke – AFR profile added
- Battlefield V – AFR re-enabled
- Divinity: Original Sin II – AFR profile added
- Immortal: Unchained – AFR profile added
- Jurassic World Evolution – AFR profile added
- Phoenix Point – AFR profile added
- Seven: The Days Long Gone – AFR profile added; 3D Vision Profiles
- Elder Scrolls: Online – Good
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey – Not recommended
The driver can be downloaded directly from NVIDIA’s website here: