NVIDIA has just published its latest graphics card drivers, 419.35 WHQL which improvements to the overall gaming experience for Apex Legends, Devil May Cry 5, and Tom Clancy’s The Division II. Additionally, NVIDIA added support for three new G-Sync compatible monitors which include the Acer XF250Q, Acer ED273 A and the BenQ XL2540-B monitors. At a glance, some of the bug fixes include error messages found in Apex Legends such as the famousDXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG error message plaguing users. Feel free to download the latest drivers from NVIDIA’s website, or by using the direct link below
Windows 10 (x64) Download: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/419.35/419.35-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe
419.35 WHQL Bug Fixes
- [G-SYNC]: With a G-SYNC and G-SYNC Compatible display connected in clone mode, flashing occurs on games played on the G-SYNC display with G-SYNC enabled. 
- [Apex Legends]: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG error message may appear and then the game crashes.
- [Hitman 2]: Pixelated corruption appears in the game. 
- [Batman: Arkham Origins]: PhysX fog renders incorrectly 
- [Turing][Star Citizen]: The game flickers and then crashes to the desktop. 
- [GeForce RTX 2080][PhysX][Assassin’s Creed 4 – Black Flag]: Smoke dispersal appears accelerated. 
- Microsoft.Photos.exe randomly crashes. 
- NVDisplay.Container.exe causes high CPU usage. 
- Added support for CUDA 10.1
- NVIDIA Control PanelUpdated to version 8.1.951.0.
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-one.