Thermaltake has just announced the release of a brand new gaming keyboard, the Thermaltake Level 20 RGB Gaming Keyboard based on three different Cherry MX switch types. The new keyboard is designed to withstand some serious abuse with an aluminum body construction. RBG lighting is available via individual key as well as lighting around the outside edge. RGB controls are available via a software download.
Below is the official press release provided by Thermaltake earlier today:
Press Release: Las Vegas, United States －January 10th , 2019－Thermaltake, celebrates their 20th anniversary by announcing the new Thermaltake Gaming Level 20 RGB Gaming Keyboard at CES 2019, located at the Venetian Hotel Veronese 2402 Suite from January 8th (Tue) to 11th (Fri). By using the latest and most innovative technology – at both hardware and software levels – the Level 20 RGB Gaming Keyboard takes performance gaming to new heights by gaming smart, not hard, for that all-important competitive advantage. Constructed with a premium aluminum top plate and floating keycap design, it delivers 16.8 million of true RGB color illumination across both front-side and 3-side RGB zones, providing a massive 13 dynamic lighting effects (front-side) and 14 dynamic lighting effects (side-face) of color for a truly personalized RGB experience. It is compatible with all Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS power supply, liquid cooling, case fan and LED strip product lines, enabling enthusiasts to sync all RGB colors seamlessly to all Thermaltake compatible product lines for even greater color coordination. In addition, the Level 20 RGB Gaming Keyboard comes with an exclusively designed smartphone/tablet app that features a host of unique functions which include: AI Voice control for access to light functions and essential macros, a patented designed Virtual Game Controller (VGC) mode for a truly unique and astounding mobile gaming experience, and a handy virtual keyboard function for everyday word processing tasks. The Level 20 RGB Gaming Keyboard is available in Cherry MX Speed Silver, Blue, Razer Green switches and comes in two colors: Titanium and Black.
Thermaltake Level 20 RGB Keyboard Features
- TT RGB PLUS compatible with Thermaltake Power & Liquid Cooling compatible products.
- Premium grade aluminum faceplate construction with floating keycap design.
- Cherry MX RGB switches rated at 50-million keystrokes for the most durable, precise, and responsive tactile feedback.
- 16.8 million RGB color illumination across 2 separate zones.
- 13 dynamic lighting effects (front side) | 14 dynamic lighting effects from (side face).
- Lighting effect adjustment keys for brightness, speed, direction and zones.
- 5 pre-configured lighting zones FPS1, FPS2, MMO, MOBA and RTS.
- Conveniently placed Audio and USB pass through.
- Dedicated multimedia & volume/mute keys.
- On-the-fly macro recording.
- 100% anti-ghosting support across all zones (N-Key Rollover).
- Full keyboard & disable windows lock function for unintentional command and easy cleaning.
- Available in 2 colors: Titanium & Black.
Level 20 RGB Cherry MX Speed Silver Gaming Keyboard: $149.99 USD
Level 20 RGB Cherry MX Blue Gaming Keyboard: $139.99 USD
Level 20 RGB Razer Green Gaming Keyboard: $129.99 USD
More detailed information can be found over at Thermaltake’s product page.