EKWB has just added a new lineup of GPU water blocks that are compatible with the new Nvidia RTX 2000-series graphics cards, namely the RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti. Currently the new water blocks are available for pre-order and will ship on September 20th, just in time for the Nvidia RTX gpu ship-date. EKWB is one of the first to offer an aftermarket liquid cooling solution for the Nvidia RTX series, and will offer four different water blocks for each GPU: four for the RTX 2080 and four for the RTX 2080 Ti for a total of eight water blocks.
Each water blocks is made from machined from either copper and plexiglass, copper/acetal, nickel/acetal and nickel/plexiglass. Each block comes at a different price point depending on the construction material. Each water block comes with two nickel plated G1/4-inch brass plugs and all mounting hardware will be included to securely mount the block to the new RTX GPU. RGB lighting is also included with the nickel plated units and is compatible with major motherboard manufacturer’s software such as Gigabyte RGB Fusion, ASRock Polychrome Sync, and MSI RGB Mystic.
Each water block design has been thoroughly tested to be 100% compatible with the new Nvidia RTX cards so there won’t be any fitment issues when it comes to clearance or fitment issues with Nvidia NVLink multi-GPU setups.
- EK-Vector RTX 2080 RGB – Nickel + Acetal – $154.99
- EK-Vector RTX 2080 RGB – Nickel + Plexi – $159.99
- EK-Vector RTX 2080 – Copper + Acetal – $139.99
- EK-Vector RTX 2080 – Copper + Plexi – $139.99
- EK-Vector RTX 2080 Ti RGB – Nickel + Acetal – $154.99
- EK-Vector RTX 2080 Ti RGB – Nickel + Plexi – $159.99
- EK-Vector RTX 2080 Ti – Copper + Acetal – $139.99
- EK-Vector RTX 2080 Ti – Copper + Plexi – $139.99
Product links, descriptions, and pre-order information can be found on the EKWB company website.