What do YOU want from GND?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Miliwyn 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Enad
    Enad

This is an open question to every member here.

I simply ask, what do you want from GND?

Is there something you want more of? Something we don’t offer that you want to see?

It can be anything really(eg. more minecraft, more hardware news, sports forum). These are all random examples but try to think of something you personally would want to see on GND and maybe, just maybe, it will come true.

So go ahead. I welcome every member to post here with any idea they have, no matter how small or large.

:gnd:

Miliwyn

Idea.
    Idea.
    I’ve given you both!

strudinox
    strudinox
    Keymaster

One thing I’d like to get back into is doing more with giveaways since everyone seems to respond well to those. Sometime in the near future. Now not to derail the thread too much but with giveaways, would you all rather see more hardware or games?

Jester
    Jester
    Keymaster

And there will be a giveaway coming up very soon; some ArmA 3 alpha invites (at least 6).

Enad
    Enad

@jester 116450 wrote:

And there will be a giveaway coming up very soon; some ArmA 3 alpha invites (at least 6).

Yes but that’s exclusive to GND’s Facebook.

I don’t think that’s worthy of having a full on giveaway here on the site. I’d like to do something bigger here, something that will get people to stay..

@miliwyn. I’d appreciate it if you could remain serious in this thread at least. I’m looking for honest opinions on what you want from GND, including yours.

Jester
    Jester
    Keymaster

No giveaway will get people to stay.

Agoneous

~The answer is beneath us.

Add a freaking programming section with C#, Java, Android, etc. as subsections.

If you build — they will come. . . .

Boombear

@enad 116451 wrote:

@jester 116450 wrote:

I don’t think that’s worthy of having a full on giveaway here on the site. I’d like to do something bigger here, something that will get people to stay..

@miliwyn. I’d appreciate it if you could remain serious in this thread at least. I’m looking for honest opinions on what you want from GND, including yours.

How about not do Facebook exclusive giveaways? Call me privacy paranoid, but I really don’t like having my name out there like that.

Enad
    Enad

@boombear 116457 wrote:

@enad 116451 wrote:

@jester 116450 wrote:

How about not do Facebook exclusive giveaways? Call me privacy paranoid, but I really don’t like having my name out there like that.

It’s such an insignificant giveaway. It’s not really even worthy of being on the actual site. Plus our FB is much more active than the forums.

Anyways, I doubt someone is going to go through the effort to look through all the likes, examine your page(how many people here even know your full name?) and say “Hey! That’s Boombear!”. I really don’t see the privacy issue you’re having.

Boombear

@enad 116458 wrote:

@boombear 116457 wrote:

@enad 116451 wrote:

@jester 116450 wrote:

It’s such an insignificant giveaway. It’s not really even worthy of being on the actual site. Plus our FB is much more active than the forums.

Anyways, I doubt someone is going to go through the effort to look through all the likes, examine your page(how many people here even know your full name?) and say “Hey! That’s Boombear!”. I really don’t see the privacy issue you’re having.

I just think it would be nice to be able to enter both on the FB page and on the forums. I just prefer to have my name out online as much as I can. I’m just being cautious

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You Might Also Like