Smartphone Games anyone?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  trishO 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

SkinnyVitch

Share your smartphone games!

Played a lot of games like Asphalt 8, Clash of Clans, Real Steel and the Hobbit. The game I am playing right now that made me alert is Kingdom of Legend. It is a new game that lets you train soldiers and let them attack enemies in the battle map. I used my alarm clock to be aware when my upgrades are near completion. So that I can gain more resources and can increase my rank in the game. The game is very challenging for me because there is no Newbie Protection program, it is a survival game and you should not let anyone else defeat you because their flag will be displayed above your kingdom colony image. Its a shame! So I always focus on getting stronger everyday. So I need to get those rewards in the game and mop the floor with those who attacked me.

I’m starting to love war games! Share your wargames with me and I’ll do my best to try it!

Enad
    Enad

/wat

Jester
    Jester
    Keymaster

The only smartphone game I’ve played is Deus Ex: The Fall and I played the PC port (which seems to be no different).

iiNNeX
    Participant

I’ve played Asphalt 8, GTRacing2 and Galaxy at war. All 3 are good games.

strudinox
    strudinox
    Keymaster

Miliwyn

^ Bot code.

strudinox
    strudinox
    Keymaster

No it’s real. Just ask anyone who’s addicted.

daskyizbloo

I play Bike Race or Real Racing 3 😀

trishO

game of thrones

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You Might Also Like