New Build

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  daskyizbloo 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

daskyizbloo

Intel Core i7-3770S – System Build – PCPartPicker

So I am building a new PC and selling my old one. I need to ‘fill in the gaps’ on this PCPartPicker list. I have the processor already and I am re using the SSD from my current PC. I am open to any suggestions on changes to this list. I am leaning towards an ATX build.

daskyizbloo

Also, I need plenty of cable management area. XD

Lhotse
    Lhotse
    Participant

If you can earn, beg, borrow or steal (just kidding…sorta) enough money to afford it, this is THE card you want. Try to approach this from the ‘investment’ aspect of how many years it will be before you need to replace this card for performance reasons and understand that it really is a lot of performance for the money.
    The GTX 980 Superclocked is definitely worth every nickel imo. 😎

Amazon.com: EVGA EVGA GTX980 Superclocked 4GB GDDR5 256bit, DVI-I, DP x 3, HDMI, SLI Ready Graphics Card (04G-P4-2982-KR) Graphics Cards 04G-P4-2982-KR: Computers & Accessories

Jester
    Jester
    Keymaster

P67? It’s 2015 bro! How about a Z77 from ASRock, ASUS, or Gigabyte? I also recommend getting at least DDR3 1600.

What is your budget for the rest of the parts? You should definitely get a GTX 970 or 980, depending on what you can afford. If you don’t have that PSU then I advise getting a different one, preferably a Seasonic G series 650W or so. Your second post implies that you need a case with good cable management: I recommend the Silverstone FT04, FT05 (smaller, cheapest), Lian-Li PC-A75, or PC-A76.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You Might Also Like