Help with Splash attack

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  White_wolf_wolf 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

White_wolf_wolf

I have been playing on the server for a few days and today I brewed up some splash potions of weakness and they are not working. at first i thought i was too close to the zombie but after making some more and throwing one far from me is a large open area it just disappeared and nothing happened no sound and no effects nothing:swearing:. I have been trying to use the potion of weakness and a golden apple on the zombie villages so I can make a large lively village for the server but with the splash potion not working that will be very hard to do as the closest village are an ocean away:|. Is there a reason my potions are now working:?: I just want to hit them mobs with a splash attack 🙁

Thanks

diamonz99

Yeah sorry, splash potions don’t work but if you put them in a dispenser they do.

White_wolf_wolf

thank you and that is not too bad I can trick a zombie villager to walk into a dispenser trap. is there a minimum range for splash potion in dispensers? i heard they sometimes don’t work if you are to close to the target.

Miliwyn

White_wolf_wolf used splash! But nothing happened!

agekk

It’s not very effective

sargeaantsimon

You people are awesome sometimes.

Splash pots should work at close range from a dispenser. I think they’re permission disabled, ’cause I can still chuck ’em in creative. I don’t have the ability to go poking around and find out, though.

Miliwyn

It’s even better when you put a newly-hatched Wynaut against a Magikarp. They splash at each other to no end.

his9

His9 used splash!

btw, one time I fought a magikarp that had tackle. I one-hit killed it with my weakest pokemon, so I was unable to catch it.

sargeaantsimon

Magikarp can learn other moves… and there is no such thing as an endless splash fest, unfortunately. Eventually, someone’s gonna struggle.

Miliwyn

Wynaut would already be a tie-breaker because it knows growl, too. That Magikarp won’t know what hit him.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You Might Also Like