First *REAL* Fallout 4 tease!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Jester Jester 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Enad
    Enad

As some of you may know, there is a series of games called Fallout…and that series of games is among my favorites, Fallout 3 being my personal favorite game of all time.

Well, back a few months ago there were some ‘rumors’ that Bethesda was creeping around MIT and other parts of Boston. This was confirmed by a few other people but it was still just a rumor.

Now we have a REAL tease from the voice actor of Three Dog from Fallout 3!

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/01/09/fallout-3-voice-actor-sequel

The fact that he says he was given permission to tease this much makes it very likely that Bethesda has Fallout 4 under development now. I personally couldn’t be more excited for this. With the engine improvements of Skyrim and beyond(Since Fallout 4 will likely make improvements upon that), I can hardly imagine what Fallout 4 is going to be like, and how goddamn awesome it’s going to be.

Anyone else here as excited as I am?

Jester
    Jester
    Keymaster

Author is a dumbass but yeah, great. I don’t think it’s too hard to imagine what Fallout 4 will be like though. I’m also not too excited because the game is nowhere near release.

strudinox
    strudinox
    Keymaster

I am very much sooo excited. Just as you are Enad.

:wheee::wheee::wheee::wheee::wheee::wheee::wheee::wheee::wheee::wheee::wheee::wheee::wheee::wheee::wheee::wheee:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You Might Also Like