Ello :)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  diamonz99 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

MagmaMizma

Hey guys names mizma im sure a few of you know me…but i have a problem im in jail and idk why….because was not on all day yesterday and the day before was the only time i was on and for a little while maybe an hour or so…but now im in jail and i think someone may have gotten on my account somehow because im banned from another server as well and it was my favorite hunger games server… :(.. can someone help me please…love you guys thanks so much 🙂

diamonz99

Magma, please don’t lie to me or us. You know what happened with all the PVP, you cursed a number of times and

said “We all curse once in our life” and then you called me not human. A lot of people also tell me that you keep swearing.

We like people on the server that follow the rules and don’t lie.

Boombear

YOU CAN’T PROVE ANYTHING YOU’LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE *runs cackling off into the sunset

Enad
    Enad

Wait so the GND Minecraft server is G rated? Damn, this place is turning into EVGA thanks to all the Minecraft kiddos.

Jester
    Jester
    Keymaster

@enad 117405 wrote:

Wait so the GND Minecraft server is G rated? Damn, this place is turning into EVGA thanks to all the Minecraft kiddos.

ana3mic

Damn, a post in the “New Member Introductions” got me exited and… it’s about Minecraft xD:evil::rules::lock:

Miliwyn

So yesterday I was potato the dog when all of a sudden, wham! This giant platypus decends from the clouds and I grab my questionnaire to see if this was included.. It wasn’t, so I suppose I just dove a free underwater. On another topic, how is everyone?

strudinox
    strudinox
    Keymaster

^^Same thing happened to me but in reverse.

Miliwyn

Sounds like you had a worse lightning storm with your phlebotomy than I did.

strudinox
    strudinox
    Keymaster

Well that’s subjective… Lightning storms don’t harmonize in France. At least not without an orange vuvuzela.

Miliwyn

Oh, well, porcupine trampolines are going to charge like books, you know?

lonewolf

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood ❓

Miliwyn

The amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual woodchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds. Some say it depends on three factors: the woodchuck’s desire to chuck said wood; the woodchuck’s need to chuck the aforementioned wood; and the woodchuck’s ability to chuck the wood when it is a woodchuck.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You Might Also Like