Deus Ex: Mankind Devided

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Lhotse Lhotse 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lhotse
    Lhotse
    Participant

As a HUGE fan of Human Revolution, Mankind Divided is, aside from Fallout 4, one of the few games that I’ve been eagerly anticipating for the last year and today it finally releases on Steam. The reviews I’ve read and watched so far have all been, without exception, great. Everyone is loving this game and going to great lengths to convey how the strong suits of Human Revolution have actually been improved(as if that was even possible) and the weakness’s have been done away with.
    I myself pre-ordered this game about a month ago and will be totally immersed for a while I expect. I hope most of you follow suit and enjoy what will surely be one of the best releases of the year….aside from Fallout 4. 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X66J4ReAyfI

IGN – Score – 9.2 – “Any game bearing the Deus Ex name sets a high bar for itself, and yet, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided clears it handily. The followup to Deus Ex: Human Revolution retains the strong gameplay blueprint of choice-driven stealth and RPG elements that defines the series, but its superlative map and mission designs elevate it to new highs.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You Might Also Like