Biggest Gaming Myths (top 10)
This is something I'm considering doing. Pretty straightforward article, where I list common false beliefs and shoot them down. Here are a few myths I've come up with so far. It doesn't necessarily have to be top 10 or top 5 or top anything.
- Battlefield is tactical, strategic, realistic, and/or requires teamwork + is FPS/PC gaming savior
- The Witcher games are the ultimate role-playing experience
- Call of Duty is competitive
- Only mainstream games are good
- Naughty Dog makes the best games ever!
- Steam is malicious
- Games from before this decade are unplayable
- PC gaming is very expensive (would link it with our console gaming vs PC gaming article too)
- Dead Space is a horror game
- Resident Evil 4 is an innovative survival horror game
- 90+ FOV is the way to go on PC
- Gran Turismo and Forza are the ultimate racing simulators
- Controller is best for third person games
- ENB series is a necessity