Windows XP, Vista, ...

Notifications
Clear all

Windows XP, Vista, or Win7... Which one do you prefer?  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
Cecil15
(@cecil15)
Leveling Up

Right now I am using Windows 7 here in my netbook. I would say that browsing is faster and better than Windows XP. The design is cooler as well which makes it more appealing to my eyes. I personally haven't used Windows Vista but I've heard from reviews that it isn't worth investing for. More people are in favor of Win7.

Now I am curious what you guys prefer. What kind of OS are you using? Is that the one you really wanted?

Posted : 18/08/2011 5:27 am
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

I'm also using windows 7 on my main pc as well as my netbook. I use it mostly because its the most recent and it's the only OS that fully supports gaming. 😀

I also like using linux such as Ubuntu but gaming support is pretty much nonexistant.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2011 8:10 am
Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

Windows 7 Professional. it has XP support that Home Premium does not and in the interest of not beating a dead horse, i'll spare you my opinions on Vista. :eyeroll:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2011 10:16 am
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

Windows 7 is the best.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2011 11:19 am
clamatowas
(@clamatowas)
Jedi

Thats not even a real question,

Xp was good when it was made 10 years ago, Vista was a train wreck, even Windows admitted it was and offered free upgrades to 7.

And Windows 7 is when god touched his finger on the PC world and said on the 8th day, I created amazing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2011 11:20 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

@clamatowas 83358 wrote:

Thats not even a real question,

Xp was good when it was made 10 years ago, Vista was a train wreck, even Windows admitted it was and offered free upgrades to 7.

And Windows 7 is when god touched his finger on the PC world and said on the 8th day, I created amazing.

You mean Microsoft. Windows is just their product :p

Windows definitely has a pattern of Good-Bad-Good-Bad, I mean...have you heard or seen Windows 8. Man it's horrible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2011 5:11 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Yeah lol. it's funny how back and forth their OS's are.

Windows 95 = crap
Windows 98 = good
Windows 2000/ME = crap
Windows XP = good
Windows Vista = crap
Windows 7 = good
Windows 8 = (I'm pretty sure that we know what this will be...)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2011 5:56 pm
pqnation
(@pqnation)
Padawan

I'm currently using Mac OS X Lion and Ubuntu on Linux. But out of the last three Windows OS's I like Windows 7 the most. I see it as an upgrade to Windows XP which is a great OS, unlike Vista.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2011 5:21 pm
neverforget98
(@neverforget98)
Leveling Up

I'm using Windows 7 right now. I prefer using it because Windows XP is so old fashioned, and doesn't have as many features, and because Windows Vista has many bugs and errors.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/08/2011 11:32 am
Cecil15
(@cecil15)
Leveling Up

@strudinox 83420 wrote:

Yeah lol. it's funny how back and forth their OS's are.

Windows 95 = crap
Windows 98 = good
Windows 2000/ME = crap
Windows XP = good
Windows Vista = crap
Windows 7 = good
Windows 8 = (I'm pretty sure that we know what this will be...)

LOL! So I guess it has a pattern eh?

Anyways, when was Windows 8 released? Haven't checked it out yet but I am really curious about it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/08/2011 9:06 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

Windows 8 might be available late next year.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2011 8:58 pm
alfredwinston
(@alfredwinston)
New to GND-Tech

I'm using Windows XP for my personal uses. It is quite comfortable and i can add more add-on for my business. I hope Windows XP is coolest among all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2012 3:57 am
johnmethew
(@johnmethew)
New to GND-Tech

I have been using Window 7 ,I would like to suggest Window 7 use it and get to know your experience with that .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2015 12:09 am
jameshenry
(@jameshenry)
New to GND-Tech

Deciding which operating system is best for you has become decidedly trickier, then, and the arrival of Windows 10 only complicates things further.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2015 6:00 am
SandhuGarry
(@sandhugarry)
Padawan

xp and 7 windows is best ever windows

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2016 12:49 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: