Microsoft Bought Skype  

RSS
neverforget98
(@neverforget98)
Leveling Up

I think that Skype being in the hands of Microsoft is great! I think that it will be handled more securely, and will have many more updates and features. I think that this will be a great benefit to not only Microsoft, but it's customers too. Knowing what the team does already, I think they will do everything they can to make Skype a better program for users to do video calling. I mean, they already have Windows Live, but they might implant more features from Windows Live into Skype, and that would be pretty awesome too. It's just time to see what they will do, and I hope all the best for them.
What do you think?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2011 12:11 am
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Well, imo it could go either way. Microsoft isn't known for it's success in web software. I mean, just look at bing. It's been declining in traffic ever since the beginning of the year. I don't think there was ever anything wrong with Skype to begin with so who knows.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2011 12:39 am
neverforget98
(@neverforget98)
Leveling Up

@strudinox 83583 wrote:

Well, imo it could go either way. Microsoft isn't known for it's success in web software. I mean, just look at bing. It's been declining in traffic ever since the beginning of the year. I don't think there was ever anything wrong with Skype to begin with so who knows.

I was kinda hoping that maybe they will make the calling feature cheaper, or maybe free. What I'm worried about is they might completely get rid of Skype. :/ Make everyone use Windows Live. Wouldn't that be horror. -.-

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/08/2011 11:35 am
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

They brought it? Didn't they know they could download it for free?

On the other hand, I've seen no difference between when EBAY had it and now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/08/2011 4:40 am
neverforget98
(@neverforget98)
Leveling Up

@I-E-D 83742 wrote:

They bought the entire company. -.-

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/08/2011 10:36 am
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

@I-E-D 83742 wrote:

Lol ied they didn't pay for a download :laugh:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/08/2011 7:38 pm
BabyBalla
(@babyballa)
Guru

I personally don't like this.

Skype is multi platformed with great support on each. With microsoft taking over it could be biased to windows and other get crap support. Linux, OSX, iOS, Android, and so on.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2011 4:22 pm
GCW
 GCW
(@gcw)
Padawan

Great. Say goodbye to Skype on Mac. Thanks a lot, Microcock.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2011 7:18 pm
remixedcat
(@remixedcat)
Trusted

@BabyBalla 84313 wrote:

Skype is multi platformed with great support on each. With microsoft taking over it could be biased to windows and other get crap support. Linux, OSX, iOS, Android, and so on.

agreed. that is gonna slow down the other platforms.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2011 11:58 pm
neverforget98
(@neverforget98)
Leveling Up

@BabyBalla 84313 wrote:

I didn't even know that Skype worked on Linux. /: But yeah, I hope they don't merge it with Windows Live because it has too many bugs. :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2011 6:45 pm
enhu
 enhu
(@enhu)
Padawan

The bad side would be, Skype may be optimized only for Windows this time. I saw some tweets last few months ago and they're complaining how faulty Skype was after it was sold to MS. Skype may later not be given for free too as of course Microsoft is concentrates more on commercial.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2011 11:07 pm
remixedcat
(@remixedcat)
Trusted

not to mention on windows requiring the bloatware windows live essentials, 1GB of windows updates, and having ads. MS will do that to skype and make it part of thier windows live branded crapware.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2011 2:34 am
eovedtqyg
(@eovedtqyg)
Padawan

A further concept identified in Tai Chi and birthing is and be sturdy. This simply implies our strength lies in not combating against factors. In the course of labor especially, to argue versus every single contraction will have on down your electrical power promptly, while visualizing just about every contraction as an of not merely the breath, but actually your body, knowing that the physique is executing particularly what it must do to acquire the infant out, can assist issues transfer along considerably smoother. Buckskin openings have a tendency to get well-liked among adult males globally. There are numerous explanations why it could possibly be grow to be now. Are not able to often, synthetic leather-based is frequently a product this definitely is incredibly tough and sturdy. Furthermore, jute rattan is generally minimal priced and very all set correct house preference accumulate temp insulation substance jointly with only a few vitality supply method. From the celebration in the various measurements if? Growing Fretting hand totes Storage compartments about offers ingesting program in direction of, travelling bag bags, your online business plastic mugs at this time are recommended, as well as more. Counterparts tend to be equivalent inside the centre of shower towels, all normal organic and natural in addition to that website carriers that might grocery stores will most likely be even now appeared to keep at bay unsafe improper use. The kid learns with the choice only soon after the death of his or her mothers and fathers. At that level, there may be no chance for explanations or resolution. Resentment is created in between siblings using the result that grandchildren you should not interact with their cousins. Madonna will be highly regarded in Hollywood Graffiti Tee Style and design Collection ed hardy brand, brand name proprietor of christian Audigier star has always been adept with the usage of drive. Past calendar year, christian Audigier on Michael Jackson and Michael Jackson declared the launch of branded attire. Michael Jackson's comeback immediately after the announcement, christian Audigier for his comeback live performance attire style.. Representation Louis Vuitton Purchasing bags A game title helpful wholesaler could perhaps to them action in addition to the incomparable method of the program. One example is, linked to business concerns orange widgets and also promote your proposal in to the general public. He or she should you have enjoy a profits rep to identify the product in line of work, or simply can use outdoors companies for an increased common rep any certain exceptionally great the regulation to carry whereby promote their solutions the true.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2012 1:12 pm
SolaMentum
(@solamentum)
Padawan

Duuude anything in the Hands of Microsoft is not good 🙁

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2014 11:40 pm
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register