Notifications
Clear all

Google's New Search  

RSS
neverforget98
(@neverforget98)
Leveling Up

It's retarded. They have the first Google result for whatever you are searching, with almost every link to their site. I think it is completely unfair for websites that come 2nd or 3rd in Google Search Results, because the big thing of links, draws attention away from everyone else's site. It's not fair in my opinion. I mean, I can't really complain, because my site is showing #1 with those links, but I think it's unfair for everyone else.

Posted : 20/08/2011 12:09 am
pqnation
(@pqnation)
Padawan

I agree with you; people are a lot more visual than logical so if they see a lot of links to certain site they'll just start clicking instead of actually reading and checking if another site suits their search better. I guess it's a great way to reward people who have won their places up there at the very top but it's still a bit unfair to the rest who've tried just as hard.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2011 5:11 pm
neverforget98
(@neverforget98)
Leveling Up

@pqnation 83632 wrote:

I agree with you; people are a lot more visual than logical so if they see a lot of links to certain site they'll just start clicking instead of actually reading and checking if another site suits their search better. I guess it's a great way to reward people who have won their places up there at the very top but it's still a bit unfair to the rest who've tried just as hard.

Like, I don't see why they did it. I mean, it's their site, but they need to get their customer and clients insight. Maybe I should send an email to them and let them know how unappealing it is to us, and how unfair it is to some site owners, because their Google Result is pushed down way further.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/08/2011 11:36 am
Share: