Notifications
Clear all

MAG

Dartherll
(@dartherll)
Renound

Looks good! I wonder how the lag will be with 256 players lol. You would need an awesomly spec'd computer/internet.

Topic starter Posted : 27/12/2009 5:57 pm
xxryuxx
(@xxryuxx)
Renound

I haven't tried this game yet. Has anyone tried it yet? I tried to get my hands on it but my local game store was out of copies. >.<

Anyways, if anyone has tried it you should tell me if you like it! =)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2010 7:23 am
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

Jonsp played it for quite a while (checking his facebook LOL).

Hopefully he'll come over and tell you 😛

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2010 10:54 am
Jonsp
(@jonsp)
Pirate

MAG is amaazing.
I hardly ever get any lag issues and I am pretty prone to getting those on my connection
It plays better than MW2 in terms of connection for me, even on a 256 player match.

The gameplay is quite a bit different to MW2. You tend to stay in quite a small area if youre a defending team. You're not even allowed to go to the enemy base if you're defending.
When you're attacking though, you generally move from bunker to bunker with your squad taking them out, getting closer to the main objective. (Bunkers are spawn points and are repairable.)

Usually, having a good squad leader means you're gonna win. People that dont have headsets and dont set objectives just ruin the match and make it slightly boring as your whole squad is just wandering about aimlessly.
When you a have a squad of people willing to communicate, it gets really really good. You start using proper tactics, moving together and carrying out objectives which the squad leader sets.

In a 256 player match, if the attackers get to the last objective, it's basically a 128 vs 128 death match which can sometimes get really cluttered and pretty annoying. A lot of the time though, it works out fine.

Good game

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2010 11:05 am
xxryuxx
(@xxryuxx)
Renound

Alright, well then I guess I'm going to have to try it out. I might add your PSN ID if that's alright Jonsp. =)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2010 11:45 pm
miteoj
(@miteoj)
Renound

256 players?
looks epic, if only i had a ps3...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2010 3:51 pm
Share: