Notifications
Clear all

Does anyone on here have a playstation?  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS
nofing
(@nofing)
Padawan

I've thought about getting a PS3 for a long time, but could never really convince myself to get one for the few good games, that aren't available on the PC.
Actually the announcement of the next Wii made me think, that it's maybe already too late to get the PS3, since the PS4 can't be that far away...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2011 2:30 pm
Stoney
(@stoney)
Trusted

@nofing 69460 wrote:

I've thought about getting a PS3 for a long time, but could never really convince myself to get one for the few good games, that aren't available on the PC.
Actually the announcement of the next Wii made me think, that it's maybe already too late to get the PS3, since the PS4 can't be that far away...

its acutally a pretty good time to find used ps3's around; i bought my ps3 for 150 bucks and it came with 3 games; not a bad deal seeing as how stand alone blu-ray players cost near that much money

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2011 2:35 pm
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

@nofing 69460 wrote:

They have clearly shown low interest in making a new playstation, the next one is ps3.5, which is just a ps3 with a better processor and support for higher resolutions. Nintendo will most likely release their next console a bit ahead of their competitors.

This is pretty clearly shown since they just added move/kinect support and are currently working hard on getting the best support for motion controlled games.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2011 3:02 pm
TheCraven
(@thecraven)
Renound

Seems like the PS3 (especially with a hardware update) has a lot of life left in it. My Xbox feels old, whereas every time I play a Playstation game, it's fun. Then again, I almost exclusively play on PC anymore, so console gaming isn't of much appeal either way.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2011 9:34 pm
alchemistlord
(@alchemistlord)
Trusted

@TheCraven 69625 wrote:

Seems like the PS3 (especially with a hardware update) has a lot of life left in it. My Xbox feels old, whereas every time I play a Playstation game, it's fun. Then again, I almost exclusively play on PC anymore, so console gaming isn't of much appeal either way.

Those are my thoughts exactly.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2011 11:09 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

Hey, the Nintendo Cafe will come some and be more powerful than both the PS3 and Xbox 360! Apparently.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2011 7:05 am
TheCraven
(@thecraven)
Renound

Lol, if Nintendo released a hardcore system, added exciting games, and kept the family friendly stuff, they'd be set, forever. Honestly, they should, but it will probably never happen. For the time being, my Wii is very lonely in the corner. It has been played twice, just like my DS and PSP. I just can't get into the "light" games these systems/handhelds are known for, no matter what. PC gaming has ruined me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2011 8:30 pm
neverforget98
(@neverforget98)
Leveling Up

My cousins and my best friend Caleb both have PS3s. I used to have a PS2, but I sold it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2011 12:51 am
pqnation
(@pqnation)
Padawan

I had a PS3 but didn't like it as much so ended up selling it. I do like Sony and all, but I think that the best PS was the second one. The PS2 was really innovative, and even though the PS3 has more features, the PS2 still won more ground from the release date.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2011 4:29 pm
clamatowas
(@clamatowas)
Jedi

Its still the best bluray player on the market, and PS3 elusive games like, GodOfWar, Uncharted, Killzone, HeavelySword, little Big Planet, MetalGearSolid, inFAMOUS, and Resistance are some of the if not the highest rated games. And it can do netflix, and even fold.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2011 4:39 pm
christy
(@christy)
New to GND-Tech

Yes, I own a playstation three and I love it. I have never had a problem with playing online either. It is free to play online compared to the xbox. I like the fact that they lasts longer, offer blu ray, and free online play. In my opinion the graphics are amazingly sweet. All of the social networks are available on ps3 and the HD performance is unbeatable.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/08/2011 12:34 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: