Notifications
Clear all

The Sims 3  

RSS
neverforget98
(@neverforget98)
Leveling Up

Do you play the Sims 3? Do you have any expansion packs for it?

I do, and I'm obsessed with it. :/. I have all the expansion packs and I can't wait until Pets comes out in October! 🙂

Posted : 13/08/2011 5:18 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Burn the casuals!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2011 8:58 am
ExSniper500
(@exsniper500)
Leveling Up

I used to play it, until I realized that my virtual life was just as bad as my real life...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2011 1:25 pm
neverforget98
(@neverforget98)
Leveling Up

@ExSniper500 82753 wrote:

I used to play it, until I realized that my virtual life was just as bad as my real life...

Aha, tha'd be terrible. -.-

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2011 12:44 am
Bored
(@bored)
Trusted

Simcity was a much better game.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2011 8:58 pm
neverforget98
(@neverforget98)
Leveling Up

@Bored 83435 wrote:

Simcity was a much better game.

I don't see how it is. I think it has way less features, and it doesn't have the best game accessibility to it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2011 12:18 am
pqnation
(@pqnation)
Padawan

I bought it when it first came out since I had just gotten into the Sims and I really liked the game but after a couple of weeks I just stopped playing it and now I'm trying to sell it or give it away. I don't have any of the expansions since my interest for it died too soon and I didn't bother to get anything for it in hopes of making it interesting.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2011 5:24 pm
neverforget98
(@neverforget98)
Leveling Up

@pqnation 83634 wrote:

I bought it when it first came out since I had just gotten into the Sims and I really liked the game but after a couple of weeks I just stopped playing it and now I'm trying to sell it or give it away. I don't have any of the expansions since my interest for it died too soon and I didn't bother to get anything for it in hopes of making it interesting.

It seems as if I'm the same way, however, I do play it, but than after a week or two of hard dedication to it, you just, dislike it. I mean, it's a great game and all, but then it gets boring doing the same routine daily. And it's so hard to make generations and generations of a family. I'd be nice if you could have a complete family (like, grandparents, parents, etc.) all in different houses, but you could switch houses. Or if you could have multiple homes for your family.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/08/2011 11:38 am
Dzhishu
(@dzhishu)
Leveling Up

I played Sims pet and Sims. I haven't tried t he Sim 3, might try it one of these days.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/10/2011 1:19 pm
Share: