The Crysis Wars Div...

Notifications
Clear all

The Crysis Wars Division

ThaniX
(@thanix)
Pirate

What's the name of the server, and what mods you running?

Topic starter Posted : 18/12/2009 9:57 am
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

Ok there has been a lot of changes made to the GND Crysis Wars Division. So here I will briefly explain what is happening and is going to happen throughout the new chain of command and changes in general.

First of all after a division decision I have been assigned back as Division Leader as I was in the first place before GND. Now with that the 2 current Leaders will be moved down to 2 ranks. FrostFire will be Division Manager and iGeForce will be division Moderator. Now both are on the same level but have totally different jobs.

Main Changes:

- GND + SWCT + Pain clan have merged into one. Only difference is that it goes in this order: English Section - Sweedish Section - Bulgarian Section in terms of recruiting people and their nationality.

- Trainings and Times will be completely changed and put to a public vote (thats time only). New maps will be created with the help from a very good map designer from the Pain clan, called DeaDenD. There will be 4 new FUN-Training maps , 1 GND dedicated SCAR Aim map and a Power Struggle map which he wants to keep a secret and a suprise for everyone. Will be dedicated to all 3 clans that one.

- New ranks will be issued.

- A whole new type of recruiting system and a UK Public server will be bought and running by June.

Thats only the main ones for now. There are a lot of other small ones which will need to be explained to each individual member and their role in their community. Also a RULES section for the division will be Added/Edited and that mostly will affect "Inactive" members.

Thanks,

I will keep you updated. Its time to expand GND and make it one of the most popular PUBLIC communities, like our old GFE used to be.

😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2010 10:38 am
iGeForce
(@igeforce)
Guru

And when did this all happen?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2010 5:02 am
the_man550
(@the_man550)
Renound

approx. 19 hours ago.

And since when is GFE dead? :O
I play with them every time I play far cry 🙂

Frosty be stalking me forum says

edit: Ne, he left

edit2:
"UK Public server will be bought and running by June."
How will that help any?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2010 6:08 am
iGeForce
(@igeforce)
Guru

So, you just decided in about 30 minutes that everybody is going to merge and what the new ranks are?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2010 6:12 am
the_man550
(@the_man550)
Renound

I took no part of it. It's as new to me as it is for you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2010 6:13 am
ThaniX
(@thanix)
Pirate

ATTENTION PLEASE

XeqtR's idea of a new clan was a decision taken between only the leader of Pain clan, XeqtR himself and JCV who is not in any division of any of the three clans.

After speaking with iGeForce, and the Leaders of SWCT Clan ( the_man550, VictorY23, and Zagg_SWE ) I learned that all of them are against any change and were also uninformed ( like myself ).

Considering the above I am compelled to state on their behalf that no change will be made whatsoever. No change in ranks, training times or anything else until there can be an agreement between all three clans.

Thank you for your attention,
FrostFire

[GND] Crysis Wars Division

P.S. X, I would like to point out that before you reach decisions about other clans make sure that the clan leaders know before that can happen.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/05/2010 8:38 am
iGeForce
(@igeforce)
Guru

@FrostFire 20226 wrote:

ATTENTION PLEASE

XeqtR's idea of a new clan was a decision taken between only the leader of Pain clan, XeqtR himself and JCV who is not in any division of any of the three clans.

After speaking with iGeForce, and the Leaders of SWCT Clan ( the_man550, VictorY23, and Zagg_SWE ) I learned that all of them are against any change and were also uninformed ( like myself ).

Considering the above I am compelled to state on their behalf that no change will be made whatsoever. No change in ranks, training times or anything else until there can be an agreement between all three clans.

Thank you for your attention,
FrostFire

[GND] Crysis Wars Division

P.S. X, I would like to point out that before you reach decisions about other clans make sure that the clan leaders know before that can happen.

For the better.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2010 3:04 am
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

Someone has a bit to answer for :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2010 11:29 am
miteoj
(@miteoj)
Renound

care to explain xeqtr? the CW community is great, why screw it up?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2010 10:54 am
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

@miteoj 20455 wrote:

care to explain xeqtr? the CW community is great, why screw it up?

First of all who are you to tell me to explain ? you are not in the crysis division and dont have the right to talk in that way. You have less reputation which should mean you should respect people that have higher than you. You should infact be doing it anyway if you are a polite person. In this case almost 20x more than your rep. And also "care to explain" what kind of a rude sentance is that ? Seriously first you need to learn proper grammar and second of all be more polite to people with higher "ranking" than you.

Second of all it is none of your business to know what is going on and I haven't screwed anything up.

Explanation shortened:

I had some great ideas with great plans. Most members didnt seem to like them which suprised me so I backed off the division as it is going nowhere the way it is. Im only in GND as a member of the actual community not in anymore divisions (ARMA 2 OA doesn't count yet as its not out) so I hope that makes all the CW members happy now I am not in their way.

Thanks for listening,

XeqtR

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2010 5:55 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

I'd rather not get involved but miteoj, can you please stop spamming the divisions forums with useless comments. Yes this division thread is for discussion but its not for being rude to other members.
But for example, the ArmA II OA Sign Up Thread. You shouldn't post there unless you want to sign up and have the game or are getting the game.
The rest of your posts in other threads have been fine. Short, but not causing any problems. Just please try to refrain from posting in the Division section unless you are either part of it or have something constructive or important to add.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2010 6:21 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

To an extent, miteoj is right, you shouldn't assume command, then leave without explanation. Also, I fixed XeqtR's awful spelling mistake (explenation) 😛

miteoj does post ALOT, occasionally. He arrives when GND has had a poor day and for that I thank him.

@XeqtR, thanks for clearing it up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2010 5:51 am
iGeForce
(@igeforce)
Guru

Well, first of all, I don't think we should point people at their spelling mistakes, cause I make a lot too, and if you can understand each other, then no problem for me.
Second, I don't think we should look at reputation as ranking, if you got more reputation, you might be respected, but that doesn't give you a higher rank, if you are a moderator orso, you can say shut up, cause you have the rights to do that.
Third, thanks to XeqtR for trying to help this division grow, it's very appreciated, the only thing we wanted was to be more involved in decisions that were made.

iGeForce

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2010 6:02 am
Share: