Member Moderator

It is quite a good gun in reality. He has his reasons. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2010 6:09 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

Best assault rifle in reality!

I used the gun prior to the patch when it sucked. But now it has even less recoil than the TAR-21, and it shoots faster. Damage seems the same. I don't use it in BC2 since it looks completely wrong.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2010 6:23 pm
Impulse
(@impulse)
Trusted

It's an epic weapon i love it, when i get it again i'll try to get a few wins with it 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2010 9:02 am
fox
 fox
(@fox)
Renound

after seeing these screens.. wow.. I mean, IW you did a good job and all on the ACU, imma let you finish, but, pauliesss had the best ACU of ALL time... OF ALL TIME

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2010 11:12 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Spammer! 😛
The ACU isn't that bad in MW2. I like the Soldiers in the game, the rest...Fail.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2010 2:16 pm
Divash
(@divash)
Padawan

MW2 is cool game, have a 3rd prestige, now often play Black Ops. Waiting MW3? =D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2011 7:19 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

I don't see how anyone has a glimpse of hope for the COD series after the last two games.........

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2011 7:21 am
xrenogubka
(@xrenogubka)
Padawan

I think Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 the best game of COD series. Black Ops is ****ing **it. I dont like Treyarch for this. I hope Modern Warfare 3 will better than Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops together.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2011 7:47 am
andercen
(@andercen)
Padawan

I think Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Cool =) Hahahaha:yahoo:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2011 8:23 am
Zipper5
(@zipper5)
Leveling Up

I think you cool =) hahahahahaha

Skype-emoticons-14-dull.png

Seriously, spam posts like these don't get counted as proper posts in the Crysis 2 competition, so start posting some meaningful stuff already...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2011 9:12 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

@Zipper5 65672 wrote:

I think you cool =) hahahahahaha

Skype-emoticons-14-dull.png

Seriously, spam posts like these don't get counted as proper posts in the Crysis 2 competition, so start posting some meaningful stuff already...

Exactly, for those seeing this, absolutely useless/stupid posts like this will not be counted, it's really not helping at all.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2011 9:13 am
BioFire
(@biofire)
Padawan

MW2 would be cool, if there wasnt so many cheater 🙁

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2011 10:11 am
Hyrax
(@hyrax)
Leveling Up

There are some serious spoilers in the screenshots guys! Better cover that

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2011 11:59 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

@Hyrax 65752 wrote:

There are some serious spoilers in the screenshots guys! Better cover that

FFS, the game is almost 2 years old. Chill out.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2011 12:01 pm
smilerolo
(@smilerolo)
New to GND-Tech

Marina-born Dante Selgrade spare-time activities include ralph lauren physical exercise routines, painting. Lastly, he's intrigued by exploring new places as for instance La Barca,Mexico. Pathologist Dante Selgrade truly enjoys ralph lauren sports and baseball. All his inspiration originates from watching an Washington capitals ice-hockey-match. Novelist Dante is virtually hooked on ralph lauren mentally stimulating games and bridge building. Lastly things he appreciate the most is enjoying a Vancouver canucks hockey match in real life. , 48 year-old Director of search Dante is truly hooked on ralph lauren meditation, skateboarding. And lastly the things he appreciate the most is spending valuable time with his friends and family. Interpreter Dante really loves ralph lauren karate, maintain a journal. Last but not least, his inspiration originates from enjoying a Washington capitals hockey match positioned inside the stadium. Hatter Dante Selgrade is entirely addicted to ralph lauren meditation, amateur astronomy. And lastly, he gets gets his inspiration by traveling one example is United Kingdom! , Writer Dante Selgrade spare-time hobbies includes ralph lauren collectible figurines,memorabilia, shark fishing. Finally, pretty much all his encouragement derives from charters and flights just like Dushanbe,Tajikistan. Abilene-born Dante Selgrade hobbies includes ralph lauren rc vehicles, discover to play poker. And finally he gets obtains his drive through discovering and travelling to different resorts including Yaounde, Cameroon. Winemaker Dante spare-time activities include ralph lauren ebooks, acting. And lastly, his drive derives from following a Pittsburgh Penguins hockey-match direct on TV. .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2012 6:30 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: