Crysis 2 PC multipl...

Notifications
Clear all

Crysis 2 PC multiplayer demo confirmed!

Page 1 / 4
Evire
(@evire)
Ninja

Omg, I am like a little child for this one.
Quote from www.twitter.com/crysis

Quote:
At this time, Crytek & EA are glad to confirm that we'll be releasing a pre-launch Crysis 2 multiplayer demo on PC! Stay tuned for details.

I will update you on the progress.

Update 1:

Hint from MyCrysis?

Quote:
Crysis 2 PC multiplayer to have more than 12-player matches? http://www.incrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=503365#p503365

Update 2:

From inCrysis' twitter:

Topic starter Posted : 27/01/2011 11:26 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Nice update!

I'll for sure play the demo, whether or not I buy the game.... depends on the demo.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2011 1:17 am
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

Good choice strud, I know X doesn't like the demo for xbox, but most others I've asked have... So i guess it's just opinions...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2011 8:14 am
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

The Xbox 360 is horrible, making the game horrible. The concept of the game aint bad, it just isn't polished enough. Dam cloak noobs.

I actually was on their twitter the second it was announced.. Don't ask why I was up that early!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2011 8:39 am
iGeForce
(@igeforce)
Guru

I'll download that too, please keep us informed.
Thanks and rep for the find.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2011 8:44 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Regardless of the demo I'm pretty positive I wont be getting the game until it lowers in price, I'm not paying $50-$60 for a lame SP and 12 player MP.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2011 9:14 am
VictorY23
(@victory23)
Trusted

@Enad 58427 wrote:

Regardless of the demo I'm pretty positive I wont be getting the game until it lowers in price, I'm not paying $50-$60 for a lame SP and 12 player MP.

COOL STORY BRO, WE UNDERSTAND THAT NOW!!!
Your pessimism is just so overwhelming, if you are not getting this why do you have to say that in every f***ng thread???
My thoughts of admins are that they should have a mature and objective way of looking and posting things. But this is just premature and subjective.
Please, just stop (at least till the demo is out)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2011 9:25 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

How is that being immature? If anything, you are the one being immature by freaking out because of my opinion, I don't HAVE to like the game. You seem to have some undying love for Crysis 2 and I never call you on it or bother you directly about it.
I don't like futuristic games or robot aliens as the main enemies...so...I'm sure I won't like it too much...as for the MP, the fact that it's only 12 player turns me down completely. It's 2011, come on.
So it would be nice if you could quit it with your little outbursts every time says something not-nice about Crysis 2. We have a right to judge from what we've seen. I'm sure you've seen plenty of games, videos, screenshots, before even playing it and saying "Oh well that game doesn't look good, I'm not gonna get it" or something along those lines, nothing wrong with it. I'm not saying the game is bad, I'm saying it LOOKS bad, I could be wrong but from what I've seen and from what I know about it's setting/plot/etc I'm pretty sure I won't enjoy it too much. Think before you post. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2011 9:30 am
VictorY23
(@victory23)
Trusted

Ok, you are right on most parts. I have had a really rough day and could not keep my rage out. Sorry 🙁

But i still think people should be less pessimistic about the game, you cant know if its good or bad till you have tested it your self, and you make your opinion out of that.
Wait till you have tested the game till you make your opinion, i have never ever said i like/dislike the game (though i have huge expectations) and i will let the demo decide. You and most others here on gnd have clearly stated that the game is crap (from all the way back when there just were a couple of screenshots available), that i think is to early to decide yet.

Lets just be happy now and ignore the flaming till we have tested the game.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2011 9:55 am
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

The game is terrible. People always say its a Demo bla bla bla it will be fixed in the proper game... NO IT WONT. A demo is always what 95% of the final product becomes to be. The game needs tons and tons of optimising. Hope there is a ProMod or something made for it because right now you can stand completely cloacked and regen again in 4 seconds. It LAME. and LAME again and even MORE LAME that it is ruined because they concentrated on consoles too much. If they did a good job though I would of said well done but no they ruined a PC Exclusive Masterpiece.

RIP Crysis.

PS: Before you rage at me too, I have the demo... or shall I say HAD since i deleted that crap.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2011 11:01 am
Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

:jerry:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2011 11:04 am
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

@I-E-D 58418 wrote:

The Xbox 360 is horrible, making the game horrible. The concept of the game aint bad, it just isn't polished enough. Dam cloak noobs.

I actually was on their twitter the second it was announced.. Don't ask why I was up that early!

How does the console make the game bad, aside from the lack of a mouse and keyboard? Anyway I think I'm going to try the demo and laugh at how horrible it will be.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2011 11:14 am
Evire
(@evire)
Ninja

Oh my god? Wanna discus this then fuck off my thread, please! This is a thread where I simply inform you guys, not a "I like/I hate" thread

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/01/2011 2:59 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Chill out. Public forum remember. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2011 3:12 pm
feg
 feg
(@feg)
Padawan

I don't know what you are all talking about. I think the new Crysis 2 looks awesome. Not as good as the first one, but for sure worth playing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2011 4:28 pm
Page 1 / 4
Share: