Battlecraft Vietnam

Notifications
Clear all

Battlecraft Vietnam

Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

hey, it's time for another one of Llotse's stupid n00bie questions and i know how much you all look forward to these. 😉
have any of you downloaded the 'Battlecraft Vietnam' file off 'Battlefield Vietnam' where you can create your own maps etc. and have you had much success w/ it or is it more trouble than it's worth ? and if it's worth the trouble, do you have any important tips ?

Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2010 1:12 am
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

This is the first time I've heard of this. 😯

I'll look into it! Sounds interesting. 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2010 1:14 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

WUT? Where??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2010 6:05 am
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

Guys, it's for the original Vietnam. Not the BC2:Vietnam one 😛

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2010 7:04 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

I didn't know anyone actually played that game.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2010 7:42 am
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

They did back in the day 😛

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2010 8:50 am
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

Yeh at first I thought this is for BC2: Vietnam then I looked at the graphics and was like oh haha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2010 9:48 am
Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

:ouchcomp:.....snobs !......:disgusted:

yea, i'm somewhat new to all this and for the moment until sometime in Feb, i'm stuck w/ my laptop which is pretty epic for a laptop (i-3/ 4 gb ram / 320 gb on the HD) but instead of a gfx 'card' i have an intell 'accelerator' which pretty puts the kabosh on anything like Crysis (runs like frozen molasses) or Black Ops, so i've been buying the older games from 2006-2008 that DO work just so i can have some fun until i get upgraded.
sorry for being a pest.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2010 11:26 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

You're not being a pest. Don't worry, we were just confused.

What're you planning on upgrading to?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2010 11:36 am
Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

i bought a Cooler Master Haf-X which i may as well be keeping a parakeet in as i'm low on fundage atm. once January is over, my neighbor 'Lord Warcraft' has eluded to giving me his rig w/ the AMD quad core and the 3 slaved video cards which runs his WoW real nice, as i've been getting his cigarettes at the AFB nearby because i'm a vet and can get on the base in Chicopee.
so i'm not sure when, but he asked me if i 'wanted' his old rig, after he builds his new rig, after he gets his taxes back. i'm not positive if he meant free or for money. gotta get that sussed out.
that said, if he wants too much for it, i'm going to Cambridge to Micro-center to get an Intel i7-950 for $199. and build up from there. either way, i'm probably gonna get that Samsung monitor i've posted the link for here and a Steelseries(?) keyboard i've heard so much about from Infectious.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2010 12:10 pm
Share: