[Sticky] [TOS] Welcome to GND-Tech! Please read before posting.  

RSS
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Welcome to GND-Tech!! This site is for any and all hardware enthusiasts, gamers, modders, and so on to discuss related topics! I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM!

Just some quick rules...

1. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate general rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or posts intended to flame.

2. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.

3. Advertising and spamming are not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, and private message systems to spam other members. Spam posts will be deleted without question.

4. You may bump a post. However please wait a reasonable about of time to do so (24 hours minimum)

5. Please read before asking. Sometimes your question has already been answered.

6. Please keep all posts, pictures, links, and avatars PG-13.

7. Please do not use EXCESSIVE profanity. Overly profane posts will be edited without author's approval.

8. Please refrain from discussing topics regarding illegal activities (including pirating software).

9. One login account per user is allowed. Creating more than one login can and will get both accounts banned.

10. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads/replies, one word (or short), or the such.

11. If you have a problem with a member of these boards, instead of fueling the fire by "flaming", please pm myself or one of the mods.

12. Offensive posts will and can be removed or edited without author's permission.

13. Any problems with moderators should be dealt with by an administrator.

14. Please ensure you use full and proper English to the best of your abilities, as this is a multinational forum, so some users may have trouble understanding.

15. Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

We hope to make this a good clean experience for everyone. If you have any suggestions, comments, concerns, feel free to let us know 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2009 9:43 am
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register