(@joe)
Assended

Dude, that sucks.... Once, we migrate, I'll find a way for you to get on 😉

The site will work very differently in the future. :tounge:

Topic starter Posted : 25/11/2009 7:23 am
poiZin
(@poizin)
Jedi

I know I am a year late, I apologize in advance. However I figured I could throw some legitimate feed back here. As far as keyloggers, I wouldnt trust ANY. If you want to use one of these you should go to somewhere like http://planetsourcecode.com and get the source to a keylogger, then get visual basic (much easier to use than c++ if you arent a coder) and plug the code in, analyzing it for malicious code and or lines where you see it sending all data to the coder of the program. This way you know that only YOU will be the one getting back at your dad and not someone who is trying to steal his identity.

You can never be too cautious in this field. Also, I suggest checking out the program "Cain and Abel". It can do anything you want it to based on your post. I will try to throw a post on specifically about this program as it can do anything including crack WPA networks if you have the right stuff (rainbow table).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/02/2011 8:22 am
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Nice info! Cain and Able.... That brings back some fun memories. 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/02/2011 8:37 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Little over a year late. :p

Regardless, nice to see you back!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/02/2011 9:06 am
poiZin
(@poizin)
Jedi

Its good to be back 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/02/2011 9:10 am
Darken1
(@darken1)
Jedi

Hehe look whos here, welcome back bro. :drinks:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/02/2011 11:28 am
Sethvujohnson
(@sethvujohnson)
New to GND-Tech

i cant belive how misleading concepts peoples can have!!
Hacking is no where close to what most peoples have posted here.Rectifying your sentence
"Hacking is defined as penetrating in someone's network or computer system to patch up the security hole".

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2011 10:57 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

This thread isn't about "what is hacking" Your quote is correct, minus the last part. If all hackers were patching the security holes they got in through, security wouldn't be necessary. I think I'd change the last part to: "... computer system, to alter, copy, or deface another user's digital property."

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2011 11:30 pm
BabyBalla
(@babyballa)
Guru

exactly.. in otherwords overclocking = hacking

cracking = breaking in a doing something bad 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2011 11:56 pm
Share: