Poll: best mobo you...

Poll: best mobo you own  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS
massdeth
(@massdeth)
Renound

EVGA 780i FTW...its still going strong and im still using it to write this!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/04/2011 7:09 pm
Spaiker
(@spaiker)
Ninja

Asrock P67 Extreme4, it simply owns!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2011 10:14 am
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

I'm still loving my EVGA FTW3 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2011 10:28 am
Stoney
(@stoney)
Trusted

ASUS and EVGA mobos are all i play with =)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2011 11:34 am
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Yeah, that's how I've always been too. But Gigabyte is starting to look pretty good right now

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2011 3:07 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

I'd have no issues owning certain Gigabyte and MSI boards (MSI Big Bang mainly). However you need to choose wisely if you plan on a powerful multi-GPU setup - get a motherboard with a dedicated PCI-E power cable (found in 4-pin molex or 6-pin PCI-E), otherwise you can fry your 24-pin motherboard connector.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2011 4:06 pm
ana3mic
(@ana3mic)
Renound

@Spaiker 70726 wrote:

Asrock P67 Extreme4, it simply owns!

Asrock makes some really good MBs lately, one of the guys at the Hardware shop I buy stuff from got a P55 Extreme and it performed almost as good as my ASUS P7P55D PRO and cost him almost half as much. If they start using slightly better quality and origin components and get a couple of good designers for the layout and coloring I might consider them, for now the look so Chinese to me 😀

@Stoney 70736 wrote:

ASUS and EVGA mobos are all i play with =)

@strudinox 70767 wrote:

Yeah, that's how I've always been too. But Gigabyte is starting to look pretty good right now

MSI also have some mighty good boards, too. But if I should name a brand I'll accept every board from this should be EVGA! They just don't make bad MBs, some might not be the best but are at least very good, I felt very frustrated when no shop in country had the EVGA P55 SLI when I wanted one 😯

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2011 4:33 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

I prefer EVGA also. Not only do they commonly hold overclocking records and have features that make them easy to use (diagnostic LEDs, easily accessible reset/CMOS reset buttons, CPU temp monitor), but their customer support is better than most others in the US at least. Having a lifetime warranty is nice, but sadly only EVGA enthusiast motherboards have this (Classifieds). I wish my P55 FTW had one, since I'll be using it for a while.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2011 4:41 pm
just4funUK
(@just4funuk)
Trusted

Supose I will have to say at this time it would have to be the Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H as my 3x i7 (folding)machines are built around these. I was happy with first build as it had the features I wanted and thought why change it for future builds. Also another plus the board seemed to drop in price on each build.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2012 6:34 am
lonewolf
(@lonewolf)
Renound

EVGA 750i FTW, still working perfectly!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2012 3:29 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register