(@yewbowguy)
Padawan

wow..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2011 6:58 pm
PM_DMNKLR
(@pm_dmnklr)
Leveling Up

Whilst I agree it's nice, it's definitely not the best ever, and it's unfinished too. There are plenty of spots where it needs edges filed and re-painted, cabling needs rounded up better and with using velcro to hold the panels on, it allows one to see that there's unevenness amongst the panels and how they touch one another. Still a decent rig, but it does need to be finished. No point in them showing it off as complete if it's not.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2011 12:31 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

@PM_DMNKLR 74958 wrote:

Whilst I agree it's nice, it's definitely not the best ever, and it's unfinished too. There are plenty of spots where it needs edges filed and re-painted, cabling needs rounded up better and with using velcro to hold the panels on, it allows one to see that there's unevenness amongst the panels and how they touch one another. Still a decent rig, but it does need to be finished. No point in them showing it off as complete if it's not.

You're hard to please aren't you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2011 7:01 am
PM_DMNKLR
(@pm_dmnklr)
Leveling Up

It's not that I'm hard to please, it's more that I'm used to seeing the likes of Boddaker, Ton Kowdee, Bill Owen (MNPCTECH), Defyant, etc., so it's just easy for me to see those things. Also i am an artist and have a very keen eye for details, which feels more like a curse at times, lol. It causes me to be a perfectionist 🙂

I also feel I should mention that I see awesome work in this mod, and I just hate seeing somebody, with such amazing and obvious talent, take shortcuts that make a thing of beauty have blemishes, u know? That's my main point, I want you to strive harder and don't settle for things like that, you're BETTER than that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2011 8:42 pm
PM_DMNKLR
(@pm_dmnklr)
Leveling Up

Hey, Thanix, in 5 more posts, your "Elite Member" will be official, lol. You're @ 1332 right now 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2011 11:09 pm
Share: