The Colosseum!  

RSS
sargeaantsimon
(@sargeaantsimon)
Leveling Up

As many of you know, I've been working on a Colosseum on Minecraft. I am pleased to announce that it is finished and ready for battle. I'll see about getting the subway there soon. There are rules, of course. They are as follows:

Edit- Rules have been changed. See later post.

Also note that I am liable to change the battlefield every now and again.
Pics might be posted later if I get around to it.
Have fun!

Posted : 11/07/2011 9:42 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Let the games begin ๐Ÿ˜€

Wat about loot? Are the victors able to keep the loot from a killed player?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2011 10:31 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

That sounds kinda awesome. Fancy giving a video for us?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2011 9:32 am
iGeForce
(@igeforce)
Guru

Omg, I've been building on the colosseum too on my server xD been working on it for like WEEKS now, but it's 1:1 scale.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2011 9:34 am
sargeaantsimon
(@sargeaantsimon)
Leveling Up

Alright, As for loot, We'll have contestants agree upon an amount. At the very least, losers surrender whatever they were carrying. Other amounts can be set, but must be agreed to by both sides.
As for videos, my computer is down right now (the one with minecraft, at least.) so I can't get any of those now. I'll try when I can, but I'm a generally lazy person, so I probably won't do it. Maybe some pics...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2011 4:08 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

I can take a vid if you want.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2011 5:17 pm
iGeForce
(@igeforce)
Guru

Do it, I wanne see how he build it ๐Ÿ˜€

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2011 11:16 pm
sargeaantsimon
(@sargeaantsimon)
Leveling Up

Go ahead. Also, I forgot to fill the supply chests, so until I can do it, would you keep them full of 10 iron, 15 wood (not planks), 30 cobblestone, 30 arrows, 1 bow, 64 dirt, and a flint and steel?
P.S. No stealing.
P.P.S. If you want other things in your battles, You'll need to bring them yourself AFTER both sides agree to what may be brought.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2011 3:41 pm
clamatowas
(@clamatowas)
Jedi

@sargeaantsimon 79392 wrote:

Go ahead. Also, I forgot to fill the supply chests, so until I can do it, would you keep them full of 10 iron, 15 wood (not planks), 30 cobblestone, 30 arrows, 1 bow, 64 dirt, and a flint and steel?
P.S. No stealing.
P.P.S. If you want other things in your battles, You'll need to bring them yourself AFTER both sides agree to what may be brought.

Oh we back to the old school Gang fights now

Dead Rabbits vs the Natives!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2011 7:17 pm
sargeaantsimon
(@sargeaantsimon)
Leveling Up

Now that people are back to their murderous bloodshed on the server, I feel it would be nice to bring back the colosseum and modify its rules. The warps to it are currently /warp Red and /warp Blue but those are liable to change. I'll let you know.
New Rules-
1. Don't mine cobblestone.
2. You may mine other blocks, but don't overdo it.
3. You may light blocks on fire.
4. Only attack people who have agreed to fight.
5. Do not enter the fighting area during a fight if you have not agreed to fight and the other participants have allowed it.
6. Everyone must have the same equipment unless the teams agree otherwise.
7. No more than two teams without special permission from me.
8. Try not to ruin the landscape too much and put it back together as well as you can after the fight.
9. You may decide what the victory loot is, just make sure everyone has their loot on them at the time of the fight.

That's all! Let people online know when you want to fight!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2011 3:11 pm
sargeaantsimon
(@sargeaantsimon)
Leveling Up

I'm also running a competition for a new Colosseum design. If you want to design the next Colosseum landscape, tell me how you would make it here. If I like your design, I'll let you build it and give you the needed materials. It will be there for a minimum of one month. As a general rule, don't suggest a Forest or a single mountain of dirt. These are already planned for later. Unless all your ideas suck, don't post more than one idea each time I do one of these competitions.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2011 3:17 pm
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register