Since bukkit isn't out for this update yet, I am postponing my hallowe'en party until tomorrow. Because of this I will make an afterparty on Sunday. If this doesn't work out, then We will make the party the day we get the bukkit update.
Sorry for this inconvenience.
Posted : 26/10/2012 1:08 pm