MODS/ADMINS ONLY!  

RSS
his9
 his9
(@his9)
Leveling Up

Thank you all mods/admins. Sorry about the caps lock in the title. If you are not a mod, please leave.

Hi, this is his9. I was thinking of having a halloween party at my base. we will have a bar, and I will fence in the area available for partygoers. I will be docroating the house, as well as handing out jack-o-lanterns. I will ask people to change their skin, like a halloween costume if they want, and they can bring torches for "lanterns" to hold. All of the staff will be listed on one of my papers, and will be getting paid and will be able to wear pumpkins on their heads as a sort of "uniform" per say. I wanted to know if any of you have questions, concerns, or just want to be part of the staff/set up team. If any of you object to this party, I will be very sad :(, but I will cancel.

¡his9!

P.S. I will need to plan a date, and one of you will have to make a new sticky post to remind people, if you would. The fee to get in is still being planned, and if any of you have ideas, say so. Right now i'm thinking of having no fee. ❓

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2012 12:22 pm
Share:

You Might Also Like

Working

Please Login or Register