[Sticky] Minecraft Server Information  

Page 1 / 3
  RSS
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin
dIKU1.png

The GND-Tech Minecraft server is primarily a Classic(non creative) based server. We are open to any and all suggestions on how to make the server an enjoyable experience for everyone. Installed is the latest version of Bukkit will many mods that enhance gameplay.

To connect, you need to have a valid license of the game.

Please connect to: mc.gnd-tech.com to start building! We also have a live map of all the worlds on the server you can view by going to http://mc.gnd-tech.com and clicking on the 'view map' button.

Land in our server is claimed my marking a plot of land with some kind of unique symbol of your choosing. Please refrain from building right next to someone else's property. A general rule would be line of sight minimum but greater distance is recommended. Also, as a general rule, theft of property or defacing property that is not your own will not be tolerated.

At the moment our server is Permissions Based. If you are a guest, you will be unable to build, or mine anything. We are open to newcomers joining if they promise to abide by the server rules. Please send a server Admin (strudinox, Alastos, or Sargeantsimon) a PM, and we'll add you asap. Alternatively, you can catch us ingame and we or another moderator can add you there.

And don't forget... Enjoy! :gnd:

2849.png
3929_IMG.png
Posted : 07/06/2011 2:37 pm
ClockedDK
(@clockeddk)
Leveling Up

Am i the online who at time has problem with connecting to the server πŸ™‚ ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2011 2:49 pm
clamatowas
(@clamatowas)
Jedi

Are you trying to say "Are you the only one having a problem connecting to the server."

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2011 5:29 pm
ClockedDK
(@clockeddk)
Leveling Up

yes i am -.- don't know how that online got in there

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2011 10:54 am
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

***Server is down at the moment due to hardware issues. I'll have it back up asap.***

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2011 11:54 am
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Okay, server is back online! Enjoy!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2011 6:27 pm
Bored
(@bored)
Trusted

Is there anyway to see how many people are currently online in the server like gametracker.com?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2011 6:40 pm
ClockedDK
(@clockeddk)
Leveling Up

i don't think we got mods so no. Only if you're op (/list)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2011 1:44 pm
clamatowas
(@clamatowas)
Jedi

Or you can log in and play some marco polo πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2011 1:51 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Is it possible to convert from a standard server to a bukkit server?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2011 2:33 pm
Bored
(@bored)
Trusted

I think you would just need to move the world folder into the craftbukkit server folder.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2011 5:25 pm
Bored
(@bored)
Trusted

Actually, just download the latest recommended build from http://wiki.bukkit.org/Setting_up_a_server and put that in the server folder. Then make a file called run.bat and put this in it: @ECHO OFF
SET BINDIR=%~dp0
CD /D "%BINDIR%"
"%ProgramFiles%Javajre6binjava.exe" -Xincgc -Xmx1G -jar craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
PAUSE
and put that file in the same folder.

@ECHO OFF
SET BINDIR=%~dp0
CD /D "%BINDIR%"
"%ProgramFiles%Javajre6binjava.exe" -Xincgc -Xmx1G -jar craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
PAUSE

and put that file in the same folder.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2011 5:34 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

And that will load the world that we are currently using?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2011 7:38 pm
Bored
(@bored)
Trusted

Yes it should.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2011 9:16 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Okay, I'll work on converting it into a bukkit server so we can run us some addons πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2011 9:32 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register