Red Copper Classified (Finished 05/06/2009 OP Updated)
Red Copper Classified
After such long time this build is finished:
Final parts list:
1. EVGA X58 "Classified"
2. Core i7 920
3. 6GB of Corsair Dominators @ CL8
4. 2 x EVGA GTX295
5. EVGA 9800 GT (physics/Folding)
6. Asus Xonar D2X DDL & DTS Connect @ 5.1
7. LG CD/DVD burner
8. Pioneer BDC-2202 BD Player CD/DVD Burner
9. 2x120 GB OCZ Vertex SSD's
10. Corsair HX1000 PSU
11. Kenwood VR-7070 Receiver to 5.1 JBL Speakers
12. Vizio 55" 1080p LCD TV
13. Wireless XBOX 360 Controller
14. Wireless Entertaiment Keyboard and Mouse
1. Swiftech MCP655 pump
2. Feser TFC-360 Radiator
3. 2 x DD-GTX295 Blocks
4. HeatKiller V3
5. 4 x Artic Cooling 120mm PWM fans daisy chained to CPU fan connector.
6. Swiftech Micro Reservoir Ver. 2
7. 2 x Bitspower G 1/4" Black Sparkle Rotary 45 Degree 1/2" Barb Fiting
8. Bitspower G 1/4" Black Sparkle 90 Degree IG 1/4" Adapter
9. Home Depot copper plumbing, paint and connectors (tools and parts $120.00)
If you price this setup your head will hurt.
Every day OC. Classified holds your OC perfect. No corruptions after heavy and prolonged use.
CPU @ 3.9GHz 21x186 1.35V (with vdroop)
GPU's @ 626-1350-1107 MHz
Build log and finished product.
Now for some pics. We start with the case of course, CM ATCS 840. Full tower and built to be moded. Easiest case I have moded in long time.
Fiting the radiator
Front panel stock black screws have been replaced with silver.
Wiring harness on the back side.
Front side completed.
EVGA "E" Cutout.
My living room. TV stand is going to be replaced with something else that is more narrow.