My rig  

RSS
BradSetzer
(@bradsetzer)
New to GND-Tech

Hey all! I'm fairly new here but just wanted to share my newly built rig. Here are the specs:

Corsair 800D Case
Intel 3770k CPU
EVGA GTX 690
G.Skill Ripjaws X 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) 2133 RAM
Asus P8Z77-V Premium Motherboard
Crucial M4 64 GB SSD
Western Digital Caviar Black 750 GB HDD
Corsair HX750 750 Watt Power Supply Unit (Cables completely sleeved with MDPC-X premium sleeving imported from Germany)
2 x UV Blue Cathodes

Custom Watercooling Loop:

FrozenQ Liquid Fusion V UV Blue Helix Reservoir
XSPC Raystorm Intel CPU Water Block
Swifttech MCP655-B High Flow Pump
XSPC RX360 Extreme Performance Radiator V2 (with 3 x Yate Loon 120mm fans at Medium Speed Rating)
PrimoFlex UV Blue Tubing
XSPC Compression Fittings

This system cost me around $3k total. Please note that this is my 3rd computer build ever and my very first computer build that includes watercooling. I'd say I didn't do too bad for my 1st time. ๐Ÿ™‚

Pics:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1342[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1343[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1344[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1345[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1346[/ATTACH]

Let me know what you think! I know I have some bubbles sticking in the reservoir but I can assure you that there are none in the loop. It's a great computer overall. My idle temps are around 28 - 30 atm. I plan to do a bit of overclocking with it but haven't had much time lately to deal with it. For now, the computer can run any game. I can play The Witcher 2 on ultra (with ubersampling on max) and get around 40+ fps. With ubersampling off, I get 55 to 60 (depends on the environment). I have to say the game looks gorgeous. Other games like Battlefield 3, Crysis 2, and WoW all play maxed out at 60 fps easy in 1080p. ๐Ÿ˜›

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2012 9:51 pm
Share:

You Might Also Like

Working

Please Login or Register