Notifications
Clear all

Kitchen Folder.  

RSS
heimie
(@heimie)
Ninja
clamatowas wrote:
Thats really funny, How does that do in the summer heat?

Hey Clam. My A/C has been on since Feb. LOL Not very well. Hopefully it'll allow me to keep folding full bore this summer. If not, I'll have to back off to a singe rig or my electricity bill will be $600.00/Mo.

strudinox wrote:
Man, with all that I can't wait to see what it looks like finished!! :good: So you went with Tygon eh? I though you were a ClearFlex fan? 😉

Heh. It was that or Koolance as far as 1/4" goes. Performance PCs only had 3/8 and 1/2" Clearflex and there was no way I was using Koolance Blue tubing. LOL

s_tracey wrote:
water cooling to me sounds way to confusing lol. I think it is one of those things where you need to be shown how it all works instead of reading online. I dont even know what half of those things are haha!

Well, I had my rig, bought a relly cheap CM Kit I saw on sale and did a little reading. Like most other stuff, you learn a lot faster by doing. But, having a good plan from the start definitely helps. And, something I battle on every build, don't get ahead of yourself and don't rush!!!! I have wasted more time tearing down and re-assembling due to getting in a hurry and not paying attention to detail.

Jayrock wrote:
Eh, crap. I have about 30' of red Primoflex Pro 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD tubing I was about to offer you.

Man, Thats some awesome looking tubing. It would be wasted on this build though as I'm hoping once I get it built, the guts are very rarely seen. Thanks for thinking about my project though.

Posted : 25/05/2009 5:31 pm
Share: