As promised, my new office rig. Notebook is dying on me and will have to replace it with something else. So I decided to use leftover parts and add some new cheap ones and have nice water-cooled office machine. When I speak about office it is actually where I work and not the home office. It took whole day Sunday to build it. Last night I installed WIN7 RC. I hope you guys like it.
OC'ed of course. 3.33GHz on CPU and 700MHz on GPU.
1. GIGABYTE GA-G41M-ES2L LGA 775 Intel G41 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
2. RAIDMAX Tornado ATX-238WR Black SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
3. Intel Pentium E5400 Wolfdale 2.7GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor Model BX80571E5400
4. XFX 8800GT
5. OCZ 2x2GB DDR2 PC6400 RAM
6. BFG GS-650 PSU
7. Samsung CD/DVD burner
8. WD 320GB HDD
9. Apogee GTZ CPU Block
10. Danger Den 8800GT Water Block
11. Danger Den 5.25 in. drive bay reservoir
12. DD12V-D5 Pump Fixed Speed by Laing
13. Red Tubing
14. XSPC RX240 Extreme Performance Radiator
15. Red Coolant from Petra’s Tech Shop
RaidMax Tornado. $24.99 at MicroCenter.
All naked ready for prime and paint.