Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Post a GND Member Review!  

RSS
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Just get a new piece of hardware? New monitor, program, mouse, or speakers? How about a first run at a new program? Let the rest of us know how you like it! Reviewing products helps others make better purchasing decisions, and it also gives us all a little more knowledge about that product you are reviewing!

Please be as detailed as possible in your review. Include some pictures, screen shots, and as much information as you can. If we like your review, we will promote it to an article to be shown on the main page!

If you feel like stating some observations you have noticed between several products, feel free to compare different products you do not currently own. :mrgreen:

Posted : 11/04/2009 10:41 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

**UPDATED**

😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2010 9:05 pm
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

@strudinox 458 wrote:

That's a good idea heimie. I'll get to work on it!! :laugh:

Also what I think I'll do is create another sticky which will index all of the reviews. That way people don't have to search through pages and pages to see what they want.

@Jester:

That would be awesome if you reviewed that. I've actually been wondering how that runs!

Oh BTW, I'm sure people who post reviews will be receiving lots of Rep! 😉

I ll make a Guide for you guys after I come back from college 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2010 5:27 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Xeqtr, those posts are months old, you're wasting your time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2010 9:42 am
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

I use to have a template but I deleted it. Our news posts and reviews can vary so much, I decided a set template isn't worth it. I think as long as it's detailed enough, and well structured, that it should be good enough.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2010 9:55 am
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

@Enad 23647 wrote:

Xeqtr, those posts are months old, you're wasting your time.

I just realised last post was 2009 June haha 😀 And well yeah I guess every review can be different 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2010 10:57 am
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

Doesn't mean he can't make a guide that can be published to the front page, which is what the new, updated OP says.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2010 8:30 am
Share: