Notifications

LamptronIntroduces the FC9 Fan Controller  

RSS
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Not a bad design at all.

http://forums.legitreviews.com/about35293.html

Lamptron develops and markets the next generation of high performance computer peripherals using the latest technology that enables a new level of interaction between the end-user and their personal computer. Products developed are through a combination of proprietary technology, innovation and ergonomic industrial design. There are three principal business sectors:

PC Gaming products
PC Silence products
PC Modding products

Products are designed and developed by our experienced Research and Development Department.Our engineering and R&D staffs specialize in user analysis, material control and industry design. Lamptron not only has expertise in product easy-to-use and product design, but we also plays a vital role in the enhancement of production efficiency and marketing analysis. We are constantly developing new products and technology to meet market demands and to generate new markets for our innovation products.

Our Global success is attributed to three basic visionary attributes:

Continue to offer innovation products which means the products are in the highest quality and innovation.
Providing our global partners with a level of service that is consistent with our premium product range.
Helping our global partners grow, through reliable service, quality products, flexibility and co-operation This simple philosophy has allowed us to build long standing relationships with global distributors.

With the innovation on the fan controller market, today we are coming out with the brand new FC9 Fan Controller from our professional grade series of fan controllers. This controller allows you to select between 7 Difference color modes and provides up to 50w per channel with a total of 4 channels; and a total output power of 200w. This new controller is designed for high end systems whether they be used for Air or Liquid Cooling.

Posted : 05/07/2011 12:40 am
Spaiker
(@spaiker)
Ninja

Sweet lord, I want one 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2011 8:08 am
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

Very nice. I use the FC2 and I purchased it for a few key reasons - brushed aluminum finished, no silly screens and six 45W channels (well I needed one 40W or higher channel). If you have high powered fans Lamptron is the only way to go... well you can also make your own fan controller for a few bucks and it could be much more capable than one of these.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2011 9:35 am
mukeshg
(@mukeshg)
Padawan

Lamptron’s device measures 148.5 x 42.5 x 75 mm, comes in two color versions – black or silver, has a multi-color (white, blue, green, cyan, red, purple, yellow) lighting system and requires a 600W+ power supply for proper operation. Its price tag was not announced.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2011 10:30 am
Spaiker
(@spaiker)
Ninja

What really would make it cool, is if they would let the colors change with higher temps and stuff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2011 10:35 am
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

@Spaiker 78174 wrote:

What really would make it cool, is if they would let the colors change with higher temps and stuff.

I don't think it comes with temperature sensors. 😕

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2011 11:43 am
ana3mic
(@ana3mic)
Renound

I really hope they included a way to shut the backlight off or at least it's easily modded. If the price turns to be right I might get one of these and few more GT AP-15s for the case.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2011 8:22 pm
Share: