COOLER MASTER HAF 922 Announced...
HAF 922 makes no secret for potentially transforming all your high-end hardware components into a raging machine. It possesses a muscular and beast-like design that signifies performance without even opening up the system. Intimidating style and the performance makes it a killer combination.
Unrestrained Airflow & Thermal
HAF 922 supports up to seven fans in total, including three of those that support 200 mm fan (which are swappable for smaller 120mm or 140mm fans) for maximum airflow while maintaining a quiet environment. An independent air intake has been designed for a bottom-mounted PSU for easy installation and improved heat management. For overclockers, this chassis even supports liquid cooling set-ups with retaining holes in the back and room for an internally installed radiator.
Easy Installation & Upgradeability
A well thought-out interior has become a trademark for Cooler Master chassis. Starting with a CPU cooler retaining hole that was first introduced in the ATCS 840, it allows for quick installation of CPU cooler without removing the motherboard. Unbeatable cable management makes for less clutter and system maintenance. Tool-free 5.25” and 3.5” drive bays for easy in-and-out. A 7+1 PCI slot for added expandability and a spacious interior to house all types of high-performance hardware.
* Accommodates demanding high-end components including full length graphics cards
* LED ON/OFF switch for front 200 x 30 mm fan
* Patented button design for easy maintenance of 5.25" drive devices
* PSU bottom fan can be setup facing up or down to increase airflow through out the case
* Tool free installation
* Includes cable management and CPU retaining hole for easy customizability
* Spacious interior accommodates with the radiator
* 7+1 PCI expansion slots for increased expandability
- Front: 200 mm fan x 1 Red LED on / off fan x 1 / 700 RPM / 19 dBA
(can be swap for 120 / 140 mm fan x 1)[/*:m:8wqytuu5]
- Top: 200 mm fan x 1 / 700 RPM / 19 dBA (can be swap to 120 mm fan x 2 )[/*:m:8wqytuu5]
- Rear: 120 mm fan x 1 / 1200 RPM / 17 dBA[/*:m:8wqytuu5]
- Bottom: 120 / 140 mm fan x 1 (optional)[/*:m:8wqytuu5]
- Side: 200 mm fan x 1 (optional)
(can be swap for 120 mm fan x 2)[/*:m:8wqytuu5]
Also check out the new CM Storm Scout!