Notifications
Clear all

PlayStation VITA!!!  

RSS
pqnation
(@pqnation)
Padawan

Is anyone else excited for it? I think that Sony got it right this time; I wasn't a fan of the PSP and I hated the PSP Go. But I'm definitely looking forward to purchasing and playing on the Vita. What do you guys think of it? Are you stoked to find out which PSP games will be brought to life again with the PS Vita? I most certainly am!

Posted : 18/08/2011 4:38 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

No.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2011 5:18 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

I haven't been into the handheald gaming world for a while. Mostly because phones now days can play so many thousands of games and a lot of them depending on the phone have pretty good graphics. IT will be interesting to see how this performs though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2011 5:53 pm
pqnation
(@pqnation)
Padawan

You're right; a lot of phones have decent resolution for games and it's not necessary to get on a handheld console anymore. I'm really excited for the product; it looks innovative and interesting.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2011 5:13 pm
milano
(@milano)
New to GND-Tech

I am planning to buy the ps vita when it is eventually released on my location. I was planning to buy a 3DS but you can play 3DS games on your old DS consoles so I didn't. I just hope there are more games to be released on the ps vita.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/10/2011 11:53 am
Share: