Current Happenings of a Strud  

RSS
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Big changes in the world of strud these days. I just graduated (yes, Enad, only 77 years of school) and now just got a job at IBM working as a Systems Security Analyst doing things of importance. What makes this worthy of being a major change? Well, IBM is in Colorado, so yep, I'm leaving the filthy state of California and moving into the Rockeys. I plan on moving next week on Wednesday.

I'm hoping that now that stress will calm down I'll have more time to dedicate to neglected ol' GND. I'm going to start doing news articles again since that brought in a lot of discussion. But honestly, to revive this site it's going to take some work. I'll need all the help I can get.

:gnd:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2015 1:18 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

It's just you and me as far as staff goes. I've got an article in progress as you can see, the articles still get a decent amount of views. The last one hasn't been put up on the book of faces yet because SOMEONE has forsaken his duties.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2015 6:04 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

SOMEONE!! He's fired.

Cool, I'll try to remember to post the articles on sites like N4G and such like I use to do. It seemed we got a pretty decent amount of hits every time I did that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2015 7:40 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

LETS GOOOO

(I'm off for summer so I'm in)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2015 12:00 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Awesome. GND reboot 2.0 engaged.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2015 2:29 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

I hope you have the password for GND's FB page. Enad doesn't even come to this website anymore, he hasn't seen this thread yet. Might as well take away his admin lol.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2015 8:21 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

I was at work yesterday and busy at night so I'm sorry for being a day late to this thread Jester.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2015 9:26 am
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

And how many weeks late to posting that article on the book of faces?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2015 9:34 am
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

I don't blame the Nad. Lately this site's activity warranted a once a week check for new posts. That will change soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2015 8:24 pm
Agoneous
(@agoneous)
Padawan

@strudinox 120666 wrote:

I don't blame the Nad. Lately this site's activity warranted a once a week check for new posts. That will change soon.

Once or twice a month for me. :eyeroll:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2015 11:51 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

Yeah I have Facebook along with Enad, Clam (LOL) and Strud.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2015 4:45 pm
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register