New PC Parts (FOR REALZ!)  

RSS
xzone1220
(@xzone1220)
Trusted

Recently i have saved up and gained 620 dollars. Now with this money i'm looking forward to getting a new mother board + CPU, prob i7 if possible with all the other things being bought. I need your guys help picking out the best deals, and the best parts (for PC GAMING WISE!) Currently my PC is not strong enough to even support games like Black Ops, Bad Company 2. (It Can run BC2 i just have to turn off V-sync and the other things like texture to medium and anti.. w/e its called :P) so i experience a lot of Graphic Lag and this causes a lot of aggravation to me sometimes! At the moment i have an Intel Core 2 CPU, 2.00 GB of RAM, GeForce GTX 275 and yea. Not sure about the motherboard but i know my PC can't hold more then 2GB of ram without a better one. I'm looking for things that will prevent graphic lag 100% for my new games such as BF3 when it comes out. I want that to run really nice once i get it for PC. 🙂 Help me out guys, Thanks! 🙂 PS.. (I'm looking around my self too for deals at stores and online sites!)

Posted : 31/07/2011 9:46 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

X79 Chipset may be out next month. Might be worth waiting around for 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2011 9:58 pm
massdeth
(@massdeth)
Renound

Dont be so eager to spend just yet xzone. labor day is only a month away and is a huge sale holiday...unless your in another country maybe you have another holiday coming up that americans dont celebrate?the x79 motherboards are suppose to release in september too, last we heard, but still no cpu's for them until spring 2012....MAYBE jan 2012 if the yields are good. evga will be putting out there z68 very shortly too. nvidias next gpu jump will be out when the new x79 cpu comes out also and amd's bulldozer is getting closer to launch as well and is looking pretty good for what it is. so this next 6 months is going to see alot of change coming. i would say just stack your cash at this point and wait till the first quarter of 2012 to make any buying decisions...unless your gonna go with sandy bridge now. dont bother buying into x58,p55 etc... its old tech now and it just not worth the cash. sandy bridge can pretty much run with the x58 in just about everything and is cheaper to boot!! if you decide to buy into SB and sell later youll recoup more money because its newer tech also. that would be my advice to you right now. its just my opinion though and your welcome to spend any way you want!! good luck with whatever you decide man. 😎

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2011 8:03 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

If you don't wanna wait. Just get a P67+i5 2500 Setup. 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz will do good aswell.
Won't even be too expensive.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2011 8:41 pm
Hired_Mark
(@hired_mark)
Padawan

*sigh* I know there are good things coming up and all. But my instict tells me go for it. If I get into the "wait for it" streak again I don't know whether I will be able to escape the magic circle again. Though it appears that Ivy Bridge is going to put Sandy Bridge to shame.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2011 3:48 pm
Share:

Please Login or Register