UWO: Player's Adven...

Notifications
Clear all

UWO: Player's Adventures...

Page 1 / 2
thecraponahat
(@thecraponahat)
Leveling Up

If you want to have some good reading of Players journey in Uncharted Waters Online

Here are the links

Anjel's Log 1 "Is School Necessary?"

Angel's Log 2 "Day in the Life of an Adventurer"

There are still more stories here is the link to that collection.

Captain's Log Section

Have a nice day!

NEW UPDATE!!!

UWOAztec.jpg

On January 11, 2011 UWO will be having its 1st update the Aztec Civilization. They will be adding new features to the game as they open this ancient civilation to the UWO players.

NEW CITY

There will be a new city that the players itself will discover and colonize the area by constructing buildings. Each player must help their European Nation to establish a ground foot for them access and explore the unknown world of the Aztecs.

IMPERIAL QUEST

New task will be available for the players that will venture in the new land called Imperial quests. Finishing the Imperial Quests will further help their nations to rise above the others obtain wealth and power.

MY RECIPE

In order to lessen the trouble inventory spaces, the recipes that the players carries can now be assign or designated in a new interface to record it. Now you can keep on collecting recipe without worrying about your inventory space.

DOCKING SYSTEM

You can now own more ships because of the new Docking System that will be included in the update. You can now own another ship and while the other ship is docked, its durability will be recovered.

OFFICIAL SITE

The Legendary Golden City of El Dorado awaits!

Topic starter Posted : 24/12/2010 1:48 am
thecraponahat
(@thecraponahat)
Leveling Up

BUMPED!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2011 9:15 pm
Darken1
(@darken1)
Jedi

Is this a game like WOW or Ever Quest?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2011 10:09 pm
thecraponahat
(@thecraponahat)
Leveling Up

you can compare it to eve but with more features I wont go listing them down but its absolutely massive ill just give a bit of info they you can go try it out if you want

well its historically and geographically accurate none of the fantasy worlds meaning you explore earth itself during the time line

you aren't stuck in your ship there are sea and land trade routes dungeons and land areas offer land battles and sea battles

tons of crafting!

excellent PVP outside of EUR the sea is aggressive and you can be pirated by any player and there is also a time period when all countries will go at war with each other

and investments where you can upgrade your cities and unlock new items recipes and goods

I find the game really good if your the type of gamer with long patience and like to switch from fast pace to slow pace from time to time

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/01/2011 5:01 pm
PeNgU1N oF d00m
(@pengu1n-of-d00m)
Trusted

i played this on my brothetrs computer onece, he playes it alot i trried it but i had to get back to maplestory toodalloooo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2011 9:24 pm
thecraponahat
(@thecraponahat)
Leveling Up

@PeNgU1N oF d00m 54811 wrote:

i played this on my brothetrs computer onece, he playes it alot i trried it but i had to get back to maplestory toodalloooo

yeah well if you ever decide on a change of pace give it a try again play Spain ill help you out an let you in our company (Guild)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2011 12:41 am
thecraponahat
(@thecraponahat)
Leveling Up

Been busy working on guides 😀 there's also one for starters but Spain only

http://japanmmorpg.blogspot.com/p/uwo-guides.html

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/02/2011 5:25 pm
frauleigne
(@frauleigne)
New to GND-Tech

Currently playing Uncharted Waters Online. Got to love this. Allows me to study world history minus the hassle of schooling hahaha! Gaming = Learning. Rawr!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2011 1:45 am
Dzhishu
(@dzhishu)
Leveling Up

I've played lots of MMORPG games but this one catches my attention, UWO is surprisingly fun game and you'll learn a lot with this game. This has a nautical theme which I really love, lot of quest, battles and things to do...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2011 9:05 am
Dzhishu
(@dzhishu)
Leveling Up

Need help, Any game or quest guides for UWO? It will be a great help if you post some. Thanks!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2011 9:10 am
Dzhishu
(@dzhishu)
Leveling Up

I found something early this morning about Job Change Requirements and Location Adventurer Class. I'm so happy 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2011 6:30 pm
Dzhishu
(@dzhishu)
Leveling Up

I'm so sad right now... 2x exp has already ended... hope they will bring it back again next week >_<

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2011 9:00 am
Dzhishu
(@dzhishu)
Leveling Up

Anyone here still playing uncharted Waters Online? seems this thread is dead T_T

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2011 8:48 am
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Doesn't look like it man. Either that, or they are too busy playing uncharted waters to comment on this forum. :p

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2011 9:32 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Judging from only you posting here in the past 4 months I'd say no. It was only one person before that anyways...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2011 12:12 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: