TheCraven's Wooden Giveaway  

RSS
TheCraven
(@thecraven)
Renound

Since the last thread title couldn't be changed, and there were so few entries, let's try this again. Copypasta below from the last thread.

@TheCraven 113400 wrote:

You heard it here second, the Great and Powerful TheCraven is proud to bring you a giveaway like no other. Oh, wait, there is that big one here...well, if it weren't for that, this would be the best giveaway on GND.

In case you missed the notice in my self-remembrance thread, I have a beta invite for Firefall. It needs to find a home, and that's where you all come in. Just post here saying something about Firefall, and you're in. One winner will be randomly selected and sent a beta key via GND's PM system. I'll have more of them soon, so you can expect more of these giveaways from me in the future. However, this is the only beta I'm in that gives out keys and isn't under NDA, so don't expect diversity unless I get into something new.

In case you've never heard of the game, you can find out more here: Firefall, a Free Online Multiplayer FPS

So, just post here if you want in. The giveaway will be continued to NEXT Wednesday. I'll update this thread as needed with users who have entered, and any changes to details.

Currently entered users:
Enad
OptimusPrimeTME
Agoneous
Spaiker

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/10/2012 2:20 pm
Share:

You Might Also Like

Working

Please Login or Register